Subscribe to library updates

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
MediaBrowser

Warning: this new version requires Java 7.

v1.3:
I added 3 functions:
- GetImageFileInfoByID(External As Boolean, ID As Long) As Map;
- GetVideoFileInfoByID(External As Boolean, ID As Long) As Map;
- ScanNewMedia(Paths() As String).
I updated the demo so it works with recent Android versions.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[Chargeable]MSMySQL 0.30

Due to what the tester says it seems to be one of the fastest MySQL libraries available here in forum.
So i´m proud to announce it here now

This Library can be used to connect your Device to a MySQL database. The Library use a direct connection to the MySQL databaseserver.

Requisites: The Database must be accessible from "outside"
DisAdvantages: Due to the app needs the Databasecredentials (including username and password). There Credentials must be included in your App. I suggest using this Library only for private or company intern use.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
NanoTime - Uses the most accurate clock available on the device, resets on reboot so only really useful for working with elapsed time in an app.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
MidiSystem, create, load, play and save midi files and much more.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Midi USB LookUpTable Provides friendly names for all of the Midi USB devices I could find, given their Manufacturer and device id's.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Library dgUID released today!

dgUID is aimed at spotting a "reliable" way to get a unique ID to identify a device or an app's user.

dgUID library is based exclusively on Core and Reflection libraries, so it should be fast and slim.

It's made up of a collection of "building blocks", useful to assemble a customized solution, and a few ready-made solutions.
Current release (v. 0.20) is to be considered alpha, so please don't rely on any MakeXXXX function for your production code.

udg