Please note that I am new to B4J. I have made progress but I am stuck in a frustrating place right now. Any help would be much appreciated. Here is the issue:
1. I am working in a Windows 10/VirtualBox (Ubuntu Server) environment.
2. I am compiling my Win 10 B4J BANanoServer WebSocket PWA based...
#1 How to: Install Let's Encrypt on Ubuntu Linux VPS to Create SSL Certificates
Downloading and Installing Let's Encrypt
1. Update the server's packages
apt-get update & sudo apt-get upgrade
2. Install the GIT package
apt-get install git
3. Download a clone of Let's Encrypt from the GitHub...
I am trying to make b4j (latest version 8.x) working on my Ubuntu 18.04. I never used/installed b4j before so I am completely newbee here.
I have already seen some posts on the subject and tried various scenarios but I am hitting a wall:
1. i have installed standard wine ubuntu offers...
Hey, i had some trouble with OpenJRE8 and this was the solution.
This Tutorial help you, if you have for example this error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/scene/image/Image
1. Download Java JRE 8 (in most cases you will need the Linux version)...
My B4J app runs on Windows 7. I try to install Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Desktop 64bit on VirtualBox and see whether my app runs on it. The jar is compiled using B4J version 6.01. I install Java JRE and OpenJFX.
openjdk version "10.0.1" 2018-04-17
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build...