Licensed User
Longtime User
Is this an Aston Martin ? o_O

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is this an Aston Martin ?
The Video and the preview image shows an Ferrari Roma!? You should have recognized the Horse on the Wheel (or Front)... ;-)

Some Proove:

horse003.png

horse004.png

Last edited:

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
In South Africa that horse is the Toyota Badge/Emblem !! :p

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
s-l300.jpg

Dr. Albert Wessels, the founder of Toyota South Africa, believed the Toyota company should have a symbol associated with it. So his passion for horses led to the development of a unique identity for "Toyota South Africa" – namely the addition of a white stallion encircled in a red background. However, this symbol was never placed on any vehicle. In the '70s the circle was replaced with a red square with rounded edges. Toyota did not have a worldwide logo until October of 1989 which was introduced then to commemorate its 50th year anniversary. Before that, there were no guidelines for the use of the brand name of TOYOTA. Hope this helps.

11_100_000th-Toyota.jpg

It's still a horse !!

I'm glad I could tease you guys and maybe make you a little angry BUT most of all make you SMILE !!

BTW. I am a huge Ferrari Fan and think this is one of their most beautiful designs yet to date!

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
You can donate by clicking below
Can only donate ZAR {or as I like to call it > The Yoyo - an up and down going toy} at 16 to one those aren't bad odds at the track. Yep, tracks have horses too....

IMG-20190908-WA0000.jpg

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
t's still a horse !!
Goodness @BillMeyer, swaer, where did you find all that and the images? Must have been in Ouma se ossewa trommel
:rolleyes: Cool history that, is that the original Hilux bakkie and people wagon?

Like the fashion statements too... Would put @LucaMs in Northern Italy maybe... :oops::oops:

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@rabbitBUSH
Yep, there's a Stout, Hi-Ace, Hi-Lux, Corona, Crown and Dyna in that Pic. There's a whole page on Wikipedia and on the Toyota SA site.

Lekka to see another Sefrikan here !! We are a couple now - the numbers are growing !!

Dis tyd dat ons die wereld weer oorheers !!

Lekker dag verder !!

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Wikipedia
WikiWhere? Got a GPS on that. Not in the platteland, mate.

Yup presently in joburg hotel for a meeting good place to read the B4X Chit Chat