• essai22.png
    essai22.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ricardossy1 and thanks for sharing this.
Can you post a YouTube video on the play store as well?

ricardossy1

Licensed User
Longtime User
for managing the 3D: I use the library JPCT

For the management of 3D physics: I begin by managing the gravity of all 3D objects in motion, and when the object collides I calculate the orientation of the object relative to the object in collision.

For the displacement of the robot: I continuously calculates the angles of the axis, each axis rotates around a pivot. I use direct and indirect kinematics to calculate angles.

kind regards

Last edited:

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
This was made completely with B4A? Im so impressed! Its my new toy! however its hindering my learning of B4A!

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazing, something for me to aim for! i have just made my first app, but am struggleing with the UI design, its fine on Android tablets and boxes, but not on phones! i was going to have ago at fixing it! but now im playing with industrial robots! ;)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very advanced example for b4a capabilities.. (and for your expertise).. congratulations..
just installed and played it.. gave it 5-star

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I deleted it by mistake and now can't install it again. Can you post the apk file?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Ricardo, I understand.
The next day you will see versions filling the store.. :)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry Ricardo, have no idea.. all what I see is: congratulations, 3D-6 Axis will be installed in your device shortly... but nothing installed.