Share My Creation 4Tapz2 - The easy way to control

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 9.png

Hallo B4A Community

I would like to share with you my latest creation.
Short explanation: (This app is very useful while you are driving!)

Free Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagital4taps2.net&hl=en
Paid Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagital4taps2full.net&hl=en

4Tapz2 is the easiest way to control your Smartphones

How does it works?
You build your own jobs (actions) you would like to do, give them a number combination or voice command and when you press this combination the app will perform your job.

Example:
i would like to turn on my bluetooth and make a call in one click, is this possible? YES, now it is. How?

Very simple, you create a new job that will first turn on bluetooth and then make a call to a number you have entered
in the job definition, then give this job the number combination like "1 2"

Now you go to the Tapz Screen and just need to tap "1 2" and the app will search for a job with this combination and perform the actions you have chosen, that simple is it.

You can create in every single job up to 4 actions:

Example: Turn on Flymode -> Mute phone -> Set Alarm -> Lock Screen (good night :))

And all this action with only "ONE" tap combination !!

You can also create a job that will perform a call and give this job a voice command like: "Call home"
Now in the tapz screen you press on the mic button and just say "Call home" and the app will search for
this voice command and perform the job.

No more: "Tough question" , "i will search the web for it"
Bye bye "Google Now" and hello 4Tapz2.

Now you ask why will 4Tapz2 understand me when "Google Now" doesn't??

I tell you the answer, in 4Tapz2 you enter your voice commend and direct it to
a job of your choice like this also if i enter a voice command like: "gugululu" and direct it to a
job that will make a call, it will do it, not like "Google Now" because you cannot set there your voice command,
you have to say what they have programmed, and not always its understand you well...

what can 4Tapz2 do?

Free Version:

* Turn on/off Wifi
* Turn on/off Bluetooth
* Turn on/off GPS
* Turn on/off Flymode
* Set Alarm
* Make a Call
* Send SMS
* Stay awake on (don't let the screen turn off)
* Stay awake off (let the screen turn off)
* Full Brightness
* Secret Message
* open Website
* Flashlight on
* Flashlight off
* Mute on
* Mute off
* Lock screen
* Set countdown

3 example of jobs i created and a short explanation:

here the app will first disable airplane mode, ringer 100% and lock the screen.
you can call it by tap numbers: 2 1
or voice command: "wake up"

job1.png

here the app will perform MUTE, fly mode on and lock the screen.
you can call it by tap number: 4 3 2 1
or voice command: "good night"

job2.png

here the app will turn bluetooth on (and automaticly connect), ringer 100% and make a call:
you can call it by tap numbers: 1 4
or voice command: "home"

job3.png

i think that should explain enough about the app, this is the first version
there will be more "actions" in the future, the idea of the app is
4Tapz2 (4 buttons perform up to 4 actions at once)

Tell me what you think about it, and if you like it click "Like" :)

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your link to Google Play seems wrong, I can't find your app.

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have not tried it yet but seems interesting

Perhaps it is not the purpose of this app, so it may be a nonsense, but this is the first thing that has come to my mind having read the first post:

Have you thought of expanding its utility adding the possibility of scheduling these grouped actions in time? I mean, it would have a double use: making it easy for the immediate use, and performing groups of actions (for instance every morning at a given time, when going to sleep, in one hour time....). Just a thought.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you thought of expanding its utility adding the possibility of scheduling these grouped actions in time? I mean, it would have a double use: making it easy for the immediate use, and performing groups of actions (for instance every morning at a given time, when going to sleep, in one hour time....). Just a thought.

yes i have, this is planed to the next update, you create a job with up to 4 actions and will be able to set a time shedule to activate the job...

you got the idea of the app ;)

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I like the look of this! Good work. I'm wondering if it should work via a Service icon.. or if you could assign Service icons to 1-4...?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it have an widget that link you directly to the tapz screen (very fast start) and you can set in setting that in the start of the tapz screen
the voice command will perform automaticly
so what you have to do (while you are driving for example) just click on the widget the app opens and voice command starts and you just say the voice command of the job and thats it

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
** Version Update **

- v1.0.3 (14/02/2014)
- Add Widget
- Add settings option (control volume keys)
- fix minor bug

- v1.0.2 (13/02/2014)
- bug fixed v1.0.2 (this update may delete your job list from older version, sorry for the inconvenience)

Last edited: