A big thanks to Erel and everyone in the forum

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.

Erel, I would like to thank you for creating the amazing B4X software.
Do you remember when I started the forum? Without knowing anything, did not know how to program (0%), did not know how to do anything and with your and forum help I grew up, I always studied, I had to learn English in order to understand what the forum offered.

Today, we are an application company here in Brazil.
B4X has generated and is generating jobs here in Brazil, thanks to you and your software.

Today we make close to $ 250 to $ 500 a day with apps, and our goal is one day to have a giant app company with more than 200 employees in Brazil alone.

Today we have a total of 182 apps and every day we create a new one.

Finally ...

I wanted to wish you good luck, and thank you.
Because of you today 5 people have jobs and an application company was created.

PS: When you want to visit Brazil let me know.
I invite you to visit our company one day.
And also a lot of programmers who want to meet you in person.

Thank you, thank for all
I thank everyone who has always helped me

I wish everyone in the forum to succeed, I would like to see the success of each one of you.

(Sorry for the english Google Translate xD)

This is my team. (ID Desenvolvimento)
18767524_1175231692622209_6719095634588114197_n.jpg

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to see the success of each one of you.

I only have a few games that are not really mainstream and have their own kind of public that prefers thinking instead of arcade/action games.
but it generates some nice pocket money (currently €2-15/day altho dropping a lot lately (<10))

With mainly people from the BENELUX installing my apps my "potential users" is like 20x less than what you have in Brasil.
So it's harder to reach a lot of installs.

182 apps is a lot (I only see 30 or so on your site), how on earth do you maintain all that?

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
182 apps is a lot (I only see 30 or so on your site), how on earth do you maintain all that?

we are now working in 5 peoples, and the apps are simples, only texts, imageviews and scroll.
no databases, php etc... simple apps, simple to maintain..

i wish you lucky with your games :)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Douglas for the message.

This makes us proud to be in a community which never shy from helping each other no matter how trivial or complex the problem is.

I am lucky to be here. :)

Regards,

Anand

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulation!

As you did then, I started in December 2016, actually came from software development and with a very bad english ^^. I had 0% Experience with App development, but with the forum, I thought the entry easiereasier. I have great plans for the future and every day you learn something new. One of the biggest arguments for my investors is the huge cost savings, you only needs one language, hmm 1 1/2, Java 1/2. With these you can then create Android and IOS apps easy.

Good luck in the future!

vfafou

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish you every luck Douglas!
It's amazing all this you have achieved by now!
I wish you grow up further and get this giant company you wish!
Well done and keep your amazing work up!
@Erel, you have given us THE ULTIMATE tools for modern apps!
Thank you... You know!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe I remember badly, Douglas, but did you not write a post saying you got $ 20,000 / month for a single app?
Is this app dead?
Hi.
fgts is dead now, it make money only 3 months

the secret is to stay connected in the news of the country, as soon as something is released already make an application.

i made more then 20 (i have 3 admob accounts, two personal and one for my company)

here is my company
1.png

and here is my personal
2.png

yes, FGTS is dead
was a period that all Brazilians could withdraw money, the government released the money to all, so at this time the fgts applications made many views and clicks.

now the fgts is blocked on brasil.
maybe the next year will be released again.

today we make money by focusing on the amount of apps, the more apps, the more money.

:):)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
10.5% CTR is huge. all accidental clicks? :)
most people are happy to get 1 or 2% CTR but that means RPM will be 5-10 times less aswell.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow.. I saw this post long ago and thought it's another (well deserved) thanks to Erel, but today I opened it out of curiosity and found it a great story of success and appreciation.
Thanks Douglas for sharing this.

p.s.
I never know you are from Brazil.