B4J Question [ABMaterial] combo null

MichalK73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello.
I have a problem with ABCombo. I copied the DEMO ABMCombo is a project template and does not display the contents of my combo. The demo works in the template does not. Any suggestions?

B4X:
Sub ConnectPage()
        Dim combo1 As ABMCombo
    combo1.Initialize(page, "combo1", "Select a person", 650, "")
    combo1.IconName = "mdi-action-account-circle"

' add items
    combo1.AddItem("combo1S1", "Mom", BuildSimpleItem("S1", "mdi-action-account-circle", "{NBSP}{NBSP}Mom"))
    combo1.AddItem("combo1S2", "Dad", BuildSimpleItem("S2", "mdi-action-account-circle", "{NBSP}{NBSP}Dad"))
    combo1.AddItem("combo1S3", "Brother", BuildSimpleItem("S3", "mdi-action-dashboard", "{NBSP}{NBSP}Brother"))
    combo1.AddItem("combo1S4", "Sister", BuildSimpleItem("S4", "mdi-action-dashboard", "{NBSP}{NBSP}Sister"))

page.cell(3,4).AddComponent(combo1)

Dim tytul As ABMLabel
    tytul.Initialize(page,"tytul","WebApp GeoLok",ABM.SIZE_H1,True,"")
    page.Cell(1,1).AddComponent(tytul)

End Sub

fa47fb09b59d3.png.html

https://zapodaj.net/fa47fb09b59d3.png.html

Last edited:

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
because I see the color of the combos icon is not blue, I suspect not all js/css libraries are loaded. Are you running it in debug or release mode (you have to run it at least once in debug mode to generate the copymewithjar.needs file) ? Try pressing F5 to refresh the page and reload everything. If nothing works, try adding page.NeedsCombo = true in BuildPage()

Upvote 0

amminf

Licensed User
Longtime User
  1. Try Ctrl-F5 for refresh or
  2. Delete manually browse cache.

BTW. Please, try to include your post's issue with [ABMaterial], with brackets. thks.

Upvote 0