B4J Question [ABMaterial] Linux Ubuntu 18.04 server

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
is there a thread how to run ABM on Linux ?
i cannot find one , or i am missing something .
It runs but it errors out
Capture.PNG

thanks AH

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 265

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
All my apps run on linux. Just make sure you have copied the .jar, the .needs file(s) and the complete www folder to your server. Also a keystore file if your are using https.
You just copy it in a folder where you have all rights. In my example it is a subfolder of my home folder.

According to your log, it seems it can not load the core javascript file I think, as it gives an error on $ (which is jQuery, included in the core file).

Open up the console of the browser and check if some files can not be loaded in the network tab.

This for example is my folder structure on my ubuntu server for the feedback app

upload_2019-3-26_15-48-35.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
All my apps run on linux. Just make sure you have copied the .jar, the .needs file(s) and the complete www folder to your server. Also a keystore file if your are using https.
You just copy it in a folder where you have all rights. In my example it is a subfolder of my home folder).

According to your log, it seems it can not load the core javascript file I think, as it gives an error on $ (which is jQuery, included in the core file).

Open up the console of the browser and check if some files con not be loaded in the network tab.

This for example is my folder structure on my ubuntu server for the feedback app

View attachment 78774
thanks
hmmm looks like everything is there

Capture.PNG
how you start the app properly ? i just told to start with
Capture.PNG
i guess i am not starting it correct

Upvote 0

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you very very very very much
juhuuuu it worked
it is not showing anything because the database is not started

Capture.PNG

I am using ubuntu server i just installed a gui ... i am lazy;)

Upvote 0