B4J Question [ABMaterial] Spinning Circles?

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
On your web address you posted the browser console is showing:
B4X:
(XHR): GET - http://coldbluelava.com:11113/css/zocial.cssHTTP404: NOT FOUND - The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).
(XHR): GET - http://coldbluelava.com:11113/css/materialize.min.cssHTTP404: NOT FOUND - The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).

Upvote 0

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When I go to your site, all the messages are about missing files (.js, .css, images etc) so you did not copy the whole www folder (this is normal B4X behaviour for webapps). You must copy the www folder manually.
I had the same issue initially. Copied the folders you defined... all worked GREAT!

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm having a very similar issue in my PI

I just can't get it to work... How is the folder tree supposed to look?

Bridge is connecting to /home/tempjars

There I copied the Demo.Jar and the entire www folder.
So I have /home/tempjars/Demo.Jar and /home/tempjars/www

Is this the correct way?

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
wwwdir.jpg

That's how my dir looks...

Place jar in www.
You got the spinner - it's looking for the rest... (css, font, js and perhaps some of your own pages...).
Check inside the folders to ensure they have file content. How often I have copied a root dir expecting (windows) to copy everything else, only to find it created directories but "forgot" to copy the freakin files!!!

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Harris, I got it working, but only If I run the Demo from the IDE Bridging the Pi...
Eventually will figure the rest out

Upvote 0

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is your server app running? Remember, a WebApp created with ABMaterial does generate html files, but do not work without the .jar file running.

I missed this part when experimenting with xampp
, so the jar file has to run ,
you cannot run it on a xampp server without the jar file running in the background

Upvote 0