B4J Tutorial [ABMaterial] Work Shift Reporting

TripInspect_shifts.png

However we may wish, data may not always be correct - either through user input, program logic or device corruption.

This form allows management to ensure / correct the proper paid times for each employee - as collected from an Android B4A app.

Paid times are rounded to the nearest 15 minutes. Day shifts start before noon, night shifts after.

The ID's (shift start) are created on the server (via trigger's). Start and end records (triggers) update this table.

Management can add a shift record (ie. device failure) to keep the system up to date (avoid manual paperwork entry).

The selected range can then be exported to a XLS file, to be merged with the payroll spread sheet that is forwarded to Head Office final payroll ( yes, some still use spread sheets).

Complex logic and view created in 2 days... A professional would have whipped this up in 0.5 days..

Some Code Modules found in attached ZIP

Attachments

• workshift.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:

prajinpraveen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Harris, I see this is posted in the tutorial section. This looks great. will it be possible to share the code?

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Harris, I see this is posted in the tutorial section. This looks great. will it be possible to share the code?
This page is database driven to populate the ABMTable.
However, I can share the "Work Shift" page for you to examine the code... Give me time to locate it.
Thx

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Since you've already selected the driver name at the table top, then maybe there's no need to define a column for the driver name.. don't you see this is a redundancy?