iOS Question About Local Mac Builder on VirtualBox

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a 21,5" Imac where runs the Local Mac Builder, but I use it half an hour in a month. Would be better to give it to my daughter, she would love it and use it all day long ....

So I'm trying to setup the local Mac Builder on VirtualBox to see what can be done.
The setup seems to work but I have some compile errors. Before i start to talk which kind of errors are, do you think it's better to abandon this idea because anyway I could fall in troubles with Apple ?
Did anybody have success in this experiment ?

NagyLajos

Licensed User
I have a 21,5" Imac where runs the Local Mac Builder, but I use it half an hour in a month. Would be better to give it to my daughter, she would love it and use it all day long ....

So I'm trying to setup the local Mac Builder on VirtualBox to see what can be done.
The setup seems to work but I have some compile errors. Before i start to talk which kind of errors are, do you think it's better to abandon this idea because anyway I could fall in troubles with Apple ?
Did anybody have success in this experiment ?
Hi marcick!
Did you solve Virtualbox? I'm trying in Proxmox a virtual Macintosh. It doesn't work yet, but maybe your experience helps.
Thank's
Lajos

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, I didn't continue any experiment at all.
I've decided to move to hosted builder that works fine for a cheap price. And everything is kept updated.

Upvote 0

NagyLajos

Licensed User
No, I didn't continue any experiment at all.
I've decided to move to hosted builder that works fine for a cheap price. And everything is kept updated.
I just managed it, I needed it for my libraries and didn't want to buy an iMac.
Proxmox is a host and runs a MacOS Catalina as a virtual machine.
It works! :)

Upvote 0