Android Tutorial ABWearOS Library 1.0

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Examples' started by alwaysbusy, Oct 8, 2018.

1. ilan

ilan Expert Licensed User

Your name now makes lot of sense. U must be always busy adding new libraries and lot of stuff to b4x community and also promoting b4x on twitter :). Awesome job thank u very much for that.

Ps. Would it be possible to make b4x create apps for tizen?

alwaysbusy and Johan Hormaza like this.
  2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

I don´t think so as Tizen isn´t based on Java

3. alwaysbusy

alwaysbusy Expert Licensed User

Native, no as it is indeed not java based. But the web app versions, I have been wondering myself...

ilan likes this.
  4. ilan

Yes we could create web app using b4a and your lib and run on tizen right?

5. alwaysbusy

Which library are you referring to? I don't have a lib for Tizen.

6. ilan

ABMaterial.

7. alwaysbusy

ABMaterial needs a B4J jServer to run (something that cannot run on Tizen).

Peter Simpson and DonManfred like this.
  8. alwaysbusy

Maybe the B4JS part of ABMaterial could be extracted and changed so it does not rely on ABM. But still then, one should need to write a complete new library to handle the UI part of Tizen.

Mashiane and ilan like this.
  9. Mashiane

Mashiane Expert Licensed User

+1000 votes

10. ilan

1.000.000 votes ;)

Mashiane likes this.
  11. fabpalma

fabpalma Member Licensed User

Hy Alwaysbusy ... you said:

[...] it will only run on a wear device connected to your pc and it should be running Wear OS 2.0+.

Your library really work only with Wear OS 2.0+ ? :(

12. alwaysbusy

Yes, it is a completely different api in Wear 2.0

13. fabpalma

fabpalma Member Licensed User

:( ah ... ok ... tnx ...

14. Humberto

Humberto Active Member Licensed User

Hi
    I´m trying to compile the template project and I get those erros.
    I´m using B4A 9.0
    Code:
    B4A Version: 9.01.2
    Java Version: 
    Parsing code.    (
    0.01s)
    Building folders structure.    (
    0.14s)
    Compiling code.    (
    0.04s)
    Compiling layouts code.    (
    0.01s)
    Organizing libraries.    (
    0.00s)
    Generating R 
    file.    Error
    c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:11: error: Attribute "alpha" has already been defined
    c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:16: error: Attribute "fontProviderAuthority" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:19: error: Attribute "fontProviderPackage" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:22: error: Attribute "fontProviderQuery" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:28: error: Attribute "fontProviderCerts" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:36: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchStrategy" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:51: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchTimeout" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:61: error: Attribute "fontStyle" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:67: error: Attribute "font" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:73: error: Attribute "fontWeight" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:78: error: Attribute "fontVariationSettings" has already been defined
    28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:81: error: Attribute "ttcIndex" has already been defined
    I´don´t know why

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice