Android Tutorial ABWearOS Library 1.0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Your name now makes lot of sense. U must be always busy adding new libraries and lot of stuff to b4x community and also promoting b4x on twitter . Awesome job thank u very much for that.

Ps. Would it be possible to make b4x create apps for tizen?

fabpalma

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hy Alwaysbusy ... you said:

[...] it will only run on a wear device connected to your pc and it should be running Wear OS 2.0+.

Your library really work only with Wear OS 2.0+ ?

Humberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I´m trying to compile the template project and I get those erros.
I´m using B4A 9.0
B4X:
B4A Version: 9.01.2
Java Version: 8
Parsing code.    (0.01s)
Building folders structure.    (0.14s)
Compiling code.    (0.04s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.01s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
Generating R file.    Error
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:11: error: Attribute "alpha" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:16: error: Attribute "fontProviderAuthority" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:19: error: Attribute "fontProviderPackage" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:22: error: Attribute "fontProviderQuery" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:28: error: Attribute "fontProviderCerts" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:36: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchStrategy" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:51: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchTimeout" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:61: error: Attribute "fontStyle" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:67: error: Attribute "font" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:73: error: Attribute "fontWeight" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:78: error: Attribute "fontVariationSettings" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:81: error: Attribute "ttcIndex" has already been defined

I´don´t know why

bonap

Hallo I have the same Problem. I compile the Template and then:
Generiere R Datei. Error
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.4\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.4\res\values\values.xml:339: error: Attribute "android:alpha" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.4\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.4\res\values\values.xml:342: error: Attribute "android:translationX" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.4\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.4\res\values\values.xml:342: error: Attribute "android:translationY" has already been defined
c:\android\android-sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.4\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.4\res\values\values.xml:342: error: Attribute "android:translationZ" has already been defined

What can i do?

Thank you

Jannete

I agree with it, I would also like and it would be helpful to see an example of data exchange using an edittext and a button, both on the wear and on the mobile side.

Thanks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…