iOS Question Access to Object file denied????

Zakerg

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been developing an app using an iPhone 5s and just added an iPad mini to my account and got the B4I bridge downloaded and working on the mini. I made some changes in the Designer to improve the layout on the mini and switched back to the 5s to see if there were any issues with the changes and got the error message below.
Note: I did not change the name of the app for this post.

B4i version: 2.51
Parsing code. (0.05s)
Compiling code. Error
Access to the path 'C:\Users\Gary\Desktop\Basic4i\Agrivationiphone\Objects' is denied

When I click on the Windows 10 file folder for "Objects", I get:

Location not available.
C:\User\........\Agrivationiphone\Objects is not Accessible
Access is denied

I reloaded the B4i Bridge and Certificate file on the iPhone but that did not help, I now get the same message on the mini. Sample apps that I downloaded previously work fine.

Any idea how this happened? After I got the mini working the only changes I made were in the Designer.

Zakerg

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just sat down at the computer to try running the app again and the problem is gone. I am at a lose. Even after the sample apps ran without a problem, I reran my app to get the error message to copy and paste it for the post and I got same error message again.

1. There was only one session of B4i running when the first error message showed. When I tested the sample apps, I did end up with three B4i instances running.

2. I do not recall if I did a (Ctrl+P). I click on Clean project whenever error messages show up in the logs but I do not think I do it when there is a popup error box because that is usually a coding mistake.

I did not close and restart my app last night though I probably should have. The computer went into the sleep mode until this morning with everything as I left it, but now everything works. I was particularly concerned that I could not access the Objects folder through Windows. I thought that it could be a Windows or even a hard drive problem. Now everything seems to be working.

Upvote 0