LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Try this one:

http://www.startapp.com/

... and let me know :)
(I've read positive comments)

A comment from a web page: (http://adbanner.altervista.org/)

Visto che due chiacchiere non si negano a nessuno ho ascoltato in una breve call via skype cosa aveva da dire a proposito. Questa nuova società fornisce adversing via interstitial nel circuito Android (no banner e no video quindi) e promette un CPM fuori mercato: 25$ ogni 1000 visualizzazioni.

Il CPM altissimo e soprattutto la promessa del pagamento ogni tot visualizzazioni e non ogni click mi ha convinto a provarne l'integrazione e sono rimasto sbalordito. Non so voi, ma per alcune app 'italiane' ho dei CPM che quando sono di 0,20$ mi posso dire soddisfatto. Ecco, il vedere tramite dashboard che 13 visualizzazioni hanno fruttato 0,33$....è una cosa a cui sinceramente non ero abituato.

Bad (synthetic) translation:

This new company provides advertising via interstitial in the Android circuit (no banners and no video so) and it promises a CPM outside market: $ 25 per 1,000 views.

The CPM is very high and especially the promise of payment every few views and not every click convinced me to try the integration and I was stunned.
For some 'Italian' apps I have CPMs that when they are of $ 0.20 I can be satisfied. Here, viewing on the dashboard that 13 views have yielded $ 0.33.... is something that frankly I was not accustomed.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But you had very good revenue with admob why are you looking for another ad service?

I remember you made >5000$/month
Did admob banned your account?

for now i m testing all ads networks.
Total Money = U$1.740,60[/QUOTE]

1740$ is still a very nice income :)

today i made already US$2,02 same apps only today :)

today(at now) 590 Impressions/pageviews, 10 Clicks = US$1,01
yesterday, 1400 Impressions/pageviews, 19 Clicks = US$2,02
Total = U$3,03 in 2 days, admob its very good now.

Sorry, but my two neurons are lost.
>5000$ / Month

1740$ / Month

today 2.02$ (then 60$/M)

3.03$ / 2 days (then 45$/M)

:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but my two neurons are lost.
>5000$ / Month

1740$ / Month

today 2.02$ (then 60$/M)

3.03$ / 2 days (then 45$/M)

The big money douglas makes from websites (or a secret app).
I guess he has a kind of live movie streaming website (something like megashare)

And he said that in brazil it is allowed to stream videos so this is a very wanted topic by lots of people.

In most countries it is illegal.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know.

I know that I read (elsewhere) that a developer earned (net?) 500$ / day thanks to 70,000 impressions / day.
A b4x member, 12,000 impressions = only 18$

Strange world, this Apps' world.

i will try to explain to you how it works.

lets take for example Admob.

In admob a developer get paid per/Click on showing ads in his app (or website. i think also per impressions but that's small money)
and the question now is how much does the developer gets per click??

the answer is he gets a % of what the publisher was ready to spent per Click

that means, when you start a campaign (as a publisher) you set the max price you are ready to pay/Click (from 0.1$ - 99999999$. i dont know if there is a max rate)
now you would ask why should someone pay more then 0.1$/Click? the answer is if there are lots of publisher the publisher with the highest rate has
priority. so his ads will be seen first. and if his budget is big enough then your ads will wait until his (and all other publisher budget is finished) and then they will be shown.
and because there are lots of publisher and everybody want his ads to be shown they set a high price.

and on that location the developer get big money for his clicks. but in countries where there are not much publishers then there is no need to set a high price and
that's why devs gets on those locations a lower click rate.

so if you make an app and want to use ads make sure it is targeting countries with lots of publishers (USA!!!)

;)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Luca,

Douglas mentioned it a few times that he only tested it with his low traffic apps so his big earner is something else.

Clara AdBuddiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know.

I know that I read (elsewhere) that a developer earned (net?) 500$ / day thanks to 70,000 impressions / day.
A b4x member, 12,000 impressions = only 18$

Strange world, this Apps' world.

Hi LucaM,

If you manage to generate 70,000 impressions per day your earnings can easily reach $500/day. There is an exponential growth in revenues past the 50,000 impression mark, and we always encourage publishers to focus on growing their daily active user base.

There are some negative comments about AdBuddiz on this thread, but as the developers have themselves noted, the numbers discussed are too small. Earnings are always going to be sporadic when there are less than 1000 impressions per week (or even per day).

At AdBuddiz, we focus on high paying premium campaigns only, and our system is built to optimize the ad flow of high traffic apps. That being said, our ads remain clean and easy to use whether your app is big or small, so even smaller publishers can benefit from using our solution.

Hope that helps :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi LucaM,

If you manage to generate 70,000 impressions per day your earnings can easily reach $500/day. There is an exponential growth in revenues past the 50,000 impression mark, and we always encourage publishers to focus on growing their daily active user base.

There are some negative comments about AdBuddiz on this thread, but as the developers have themselves noted, the numbers discussed are too small. Earnings are always going to be sporadic when there are less than 1000 impressions per week (or even per day).

At AdBuddiz, we focus on high paying premium campaigns only, and our system is built to optimize the ad flow of high traffic apps. That being said, our ads remain clean and easy to use whether your app is big or small, so even smaller publishers can benefit from using our solution.

Hope that helps :)

Hi,

Without referring to your company in particular, I must say that the way in which profits are generated for developers is unfair.

The famous XXX industry that makes television advertising does not pay the broadcaster only if the viewer places his palm of hand on his TV! It pays for a display of 30 seconds.

Likewise Interstitials should work; clicks should not be necessary.

Anyway, thank you for this clarification.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Later back to admob (only interstitial ads) here is the result.
01 to 17 February

Same apps
31.000 Impressions
408 Clicks
US$30,87

The admob (with interstitial only) its the best ad option for my apps.
the banner unfortunately greatly reduces the gains.

Banner = Much views, much views = - Clicks = low cpm and cpc
Interstitial = Much Clicks = high cpm and cpc

The best option its admob interstitial without banners(remove all banners if possible and use only interstitial).

Today already made
US$2,54
Views 468

Day now with interstitial only = $2,50 / $3 this is very good to low trafics apps
17 days = US$30,87

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is there something like a standard to show these interstitial banners?

I mean for games only at game over or next levels ?

for regular apps only at the start?

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is there something like a standard to show these interstitial banners?

I mean for games only at game over or next levels ?

for regular apps only at the start?

I use on start, open app, show a loading for 2/3 Secs later i close the progressdialog and show the ad (this make a lot of clicks)
and later i use a counter (some clicks on views count ads = ads +1) if ads > 7 show ads.

i dont have game, but game can easy make much more with only interstitial.(when die/lost, change level etc...)

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the difference between Impressions and Views?
idk, my views are always greater than the impressions.
i think this is based on close ad or video ad fast, i think this count views but not impression

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I use on start, open app, show a loading for 2/3 Secs later i close the progressdialog and show the ad (this make a lot of clicks)
and later i use a counter (some clicks on views count ads = ads +1) if ads > 7 show ads.

what's the difference between start & open app ?

so most of the clicks are accidental as you give the idea that they need to click away your splash screen?

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

so most of the clicks are accidental as you give the idea that they need to click away your splash screen?
Open the app and already show ad = admob block your app, cant put ads when open the app.

The admob recomend show a ad later your app os loaded.
This really make a good clicks, you show a loading later close, when users will click show ad on screen.

you can test here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ventilador.app.id

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Clicks that are performed in the first second that an interstitial ad was shown are not counted.