Android Question Admob Ads have been disabled

mlc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all,

Recently, Admob ads have been disabled in one of my apps. -4000 € year. I'm very happy.

Explanation of the infringement
As specified in the program's policies, applications that display Google ads must provide useful and meaningful information to the user. The navigation of the application should be simple and users should be able to find the products or services that are mentioned in the advertisement easily. Some examples of fraudulent browsing are:
• False claims of downloadable or streaming content
• Links to content that does not exist,
• Redirecting users to irrelevant or deceptive pages,
• Text on a page not related to the subject or business model of the application.

Incredible, I do not decide what ads my app shows, it does admob.

Trying to follow the policy, I found this page: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/2936217?hl=en

and within Refreshing ads this:
Also, if users navigate to and from pages with ads in an app over a short period of time, a new ad request should not be made sooner than the recommended 60 second rate.

The AdView1.LoadAd I call it in Activity_Create, i must understand, if the ad is already shown in this activity and the user changes to another activity or rotate the device before 60 seconds, should I wait for the remaining time to display the banner in the new activity?

How do you do?

Thanks

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
set the auto refresh in the admob console to 60 seconds then you don't need to do it yourself.

Reactions: mlc
Upvote 0