iOS Tutorial AdMob - Rewarded video ads

AdMob v1.50 (included in B4i v3.0) adds support for rewarded video ads.

Rewarded video ads are video ads where the user is rewarded if he watches the full video.
How is the user rewarded is up to you. In many games for example, the users will receive an extra life if they watch the video ad.

AdMob doesn't serve such ads directly. You need to use the mediation feature to add an ad network that does support such ads.

Start with this tutorial: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/admob-ads-mediation-with-inmobi.71837/

You need to create a Rewarded interstitial ad in AdMob and add the third party network as a source.

SS-2016-10-09_16.48.14.png

Working with RewardedVideoAd is similar to working with InterstitialAds. You first need to call LoadAd. Note that the ad unit is passed to the LoadAd method and not to the Initialize method.

B4X:
#AdditionalLib: InMobiSDK.framework.3
#AdditionalLib: AdapterInMobi
#AdditionalLib: libsqlite3.dylib
#AdditionalLib: libz.dylib
#AdditionalLib: WebKit.framework
Sub Process_Globals
   Public App As Application
   Public NavControl As NavigationController
   Private Page1 As Page
   Private rew As RewardedVideoAd
End Sub

Private Sub Application_Start (Nav As NavigationController)
   NavControl = Nav
   Page1.Initialize("Page1")
   Page1.Title = "Page 1"
   Page1.RootPanel.Color = Colors.White
   NavControl.ShowPage(Page1)
   rew.Initialize("rew")
   rew.LoadAd("ca-app-pub-12675722222222/852222222")
End Sub

Sub Page1_Click
   If rew.Ready Then rew.Show(Page1)
End Sub

Sub rew_AdOpened
   Log("ad opened")
End Sub

Sub rew_FailedToReceiveAd (ErrorCode As String)
   Log("Failed to receive ad: " & ErrorCode)
End Sub

Sub rew_ReceiveAd
   Log("receive ad")
End Sub

Sub rew_Rewarded (Item As Object)
   Log("Rewarded: " & Item)
End Sub

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello erel,

i finished all steps but i got error when run my code.

Note : i downloaded last SDK of inMobi. Examples of sdk (Xcode) are working on simulator.

It works with hosted builder and fail with local mac server.

Could you check what is the problem ?

Thank you

B4X:
B4i version: 3.60
Parsing code.    (0.03s)
Compiling code.    (0.73s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.01s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (2.41s)
Building Xcode project    (0.18s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
B4i line: 130
rew.Initialize(\
no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'Initialize::'
Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = i386
    CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED = NO
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    PRODUCT_NAME = 4K UHD Wallpaper
    SDKROOT = iphonesimulator10.2

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies

Create product structure
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app

ProcessInfoPlistFile Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app/Info.plist B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist
    cd /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands"
    builtin-infoPlistUtility /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphonesimulator -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app/Info.plist

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_modshare.o B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_modshare.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_modshare.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_modshare.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m:3:
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:95:22: error: unknown type name 'B4IRewardedVideoAd'; did you mean 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd'?
@property (nonatomic)B4IRewardedVideoAd* _rew;
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
In module 'GoogleMobileAds' imported from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/Libs/iAdMob.h:3:
../../Libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework/Headers/GADRewardBasedVideoAd.h:20:12: note: 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declared here
@interface GADRewardBasedVideoAd : NSObject
           ^

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_customlistview.o B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_customlistview.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_customlistview.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_customlistview.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m:3:
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:95:22: error: unknown type name 'B4IRewardedVideoAd'; did you mean 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd'?
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
In module 'GoogleMobileAds' imported from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/Libs/iAdMob.h:3:
../../Libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework/Headers/GADRewardBasedVideoAd.h:20:12: note: 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declared here
           ^

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_statemanager.o B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_statemanager.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_statemanager.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_statemanager.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m:3:
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
1 error generated.

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/LS_uhd.o B4iProject/LS_uhd.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/LS_uhd.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/LS_uhd.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/LS_uhd.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/LS_uhd.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/main.o B4iProject/main.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/main.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/main.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_main.o B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_main.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_main.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:2:
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:256:12: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'Initialize::'
[self._rew Initialize:self.bi :@"rew"];
~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~~~~~
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:259:12: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'LoadAd:'
[self._rew LoadAd:@"ca-app-pub-8624957733830870/1334166744"];
~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_imagedownloader.o B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_imagedownloader.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_imagedownloader.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_imagedownloader.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m:3:
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
1 error generated.

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/i386/b4i_imagedownloader.o B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

Last edited:

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you get the same error when compiling to a real device?

Which version of the hosted builder are you using?

Same error with real device and local hosted builder v is 3.60.

iAdmob library version is 1.50

Could you send me InMobiSDK version that u copied to online hosted builder ?

Real device log
B4X:
B4i version: 3.60
Parsing code.    (0.01s)
Compiling code.    (0.78s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.01s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (2.77s)
Building Xcode project    (0.42s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
B4i line: 138
rew.Initialize(\
no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'Initialize::'
Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = 4K UHD Wallpaper
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = c003c98d-9803-47cb-b0e8-7dd10800d384

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies

Write auxiliary files
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-non-framework-target-headers.hmap
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.LinkFileList
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.hmap
write-file /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap

Create product structure
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app

ProcessInfoPlistFile Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app/Info.plist B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands"
    builtin-infoPlistUtility /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphoneos -requiredArchitecture arm64 -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper.app/Info.plist

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_statemanager.o B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_statemanager.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_statemanager.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_statemanager.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m:3:
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:102:22: error: unknown type name 'B4IRewardedVideoAd'; did you mean 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd'?
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
1 error generated.

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.o B4iProject/main.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_imagedownloader.o B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_imagedownloader.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_imagedownloader.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_imagedownloader.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m:3:
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:102:22: error: unknown type name 'B4IRewardedVideoAd'; did you mean 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd'?
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
1 error generated.

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_customlistview.o B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_customlistview.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_customlistview.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_customlistview.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m:3:
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
1 error generated.

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_main.o B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_main.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_main.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:2:
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:451:12: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'Initialize::'
[self._rew Initialize:self.bi :@"rew"];
 ~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~~~~~
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:454:12: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'LoadAd:'
 ~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:625:16: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'Ready'
if ([self._rew Ready]) { 
     ~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:631:12: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'Show:'
[self._rew Show:self._page1];
 ~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:634:12: error: no visible @interface for 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd' declares the selector 'LoadAd:'
 ~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_modshare.o B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_modshare.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_modshare.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_modshare.o
In file included from /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m:3:
                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     GADRewardBasedVideoAd
           ^
/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m:144:18: warning: 'setCompletionHandler:' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 8.0 - Use completionWithItemsHandler instead. [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
     [controller setCompletionHandler:^(NSString*activityType, BOOL completed) {
                 ^
In module 'UIKit' imported from ../../Libs/iCore.h:7:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIActivityViewController.h:25:80: note: property 'completionHandler' is declared deprecated here
@property(nullable, nonatomic, copy) UIActivityViewControllerCompletionHandler completionHandler NS_DEPRECATED_IOS(6_0, 8_0, "Use completionWithItemsHandler instead.");  // set to nil after call
                                                                               ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIActivityViewController.h:25:80: note: 'setCompletionHandler:' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
1 warning and 1 error generated.

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_uhd.o B4iProject/LS_uhd.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/vg/3z0wflcd2fj5ljmqh4y87jph0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS10.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/4K\ UHD\ Wallpaper-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_uhd.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_uhd.dia -c /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/LS_uhd.m -o /Users/yasinkucuk/Desktop/b4iServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_uhd.o

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_statemanager.o B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_imagedownloader.o B4iProject/b4i_imagedownloader.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_customlistview.o B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_modshare.o B4iProject/b4i_modshare.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(4 failures)
Thanx

Last edited:

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the relevant error: unknown type name 'B4IRewardedVideoAd'; did you mean 'GADRewardBasedVideoAd'?

Open iAdMob.h with a text editor (from the Mac) and see whether there is a type named B4IRewardedVideoAd. It should be near the end.

Hello erel,i don't mean anything . I did copy error from log and pasted here.

iAdMob.h in my library folder

B4X:
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#import "iCore.h"
@import GoogleMobileAds;

//~version:1.33
//~dependson:AVFoundation.framework
//~dependson:AudioToolbox.framework
//~dependson:AdSupport.framework
//~dependson:CoreGraphics.framework
//~dependson:CoreTelephony.framework
//~dependson:EventKit.framework
//~dependson:EventKitUI.framework
//~dependson:MessageUI.framework
//~dependson:StoreKit.framework
//~dependson:SystemConfiguration.framework
//~dependson:CoreMedia.framework
//~dependson:GoogleMobileAds.framework.3
//~dependson:MediaPlayer.framework
//~dependson:SafariServices.framework
//~dependson:CoreBluetooth.framework
//~shortname:AdView
//~objectwrapper:GADBannerView*
//~event:ReceiveAd
//~event:FailedToReceiveAd (ErrorCode As String)
@interface B4IAdView : B4IViewWrapper
//iPhone ad size (320x50)
@property (nonatomic, readonly) NSObject *SIZE_BANNER;
//Taller version of the standard banner (320x100)
@property (nonatomic, readonly) NSObject *SIZE_LARGE_BANNER;
//iPad ad size (468x60)
@property (nonatomic, readonly) NSObject *SIZE_FULL_BANNER;
//iPad ad size (728x90)
@property (nonatomic, readonly) NSObject *SIZE_LEADERBOARD;
@property (nonatomic, readonly) NSObject *SIZE_SMART_BANNER_PORTRAIT;
@property (nonatomic, readonly) NSObject *SIZE_SMART_BANNER_LANDSCAPE;
- (void)Initialize:(B4I *)bi :(NSString *)EventName :(NSString *)AdUnit :(B4IPage *)Parent :(NSObject *)AdSize;
//Requests an ad from AdMob.
- (void)LoadAd;
//Sets the test devices. Check the logs for the current device id.
- (void)SetTestDevices:(B4IList *)DeviceIds;
@end
/**
* This object allows you to show interstitial ads (full screen ads).
* You need to request an ad by calling RequestAd and then wait for the Ready event.
* If the Success parameter is true then you can call Show to show the full screen ad.
* Note that you can show it whenever you like.
*/
//~shortname:InterstitialAd
//~Event:Ready (Success As Boolean)
@interface B4IAdInterstitial:NSObject
/**
* Initializes the interstitial ad manager.
*/
- (void)Initialize:(B4I *)bi :(NSString *)EventName :(NSString *)AdUnit;

/**
* Sets the test devices. You can see the device id in the logs.
*/
- (void)SetTestDevices:(B4IList *)DeviceIds;

/**
* Requests an interstitial ad. The Ready event will later be raised.
*/
- (void)RequestAd;
//Returns true if there is an interstitial ad ready to be shown.
- (BOOL)IsReady;
//Shows the ad.
- (void)Show:(B4IPage *)Parent;
@end