Android Question Admob tutorial

Lego Jérôme

Licensed User
1)
Hi,
for the second time I try to follow the erel tutorial : https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/integrating-firebase-services.67692/

I am following his tutorial and I am stuck on the 4 point.
Attached images corresponds to where I'm stuck what should I put in the manifest.

I would like to add interstitial ads to my application.​

2)
when i put in my manifest this code :

B4X:
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.GooglePlayBase)
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.Firebase)

when I try to install in debug mode my phone say : " there was a problem parsing the package "
Why ?

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 277

Lego Jérôme

Licensed User
You don't need an app id, only the admob id.
If the test admob id works, I think the code is ok.
I see others thread (in past) in the forum, that mentioned a delay to show the ads in an app.
Create others blocks in admob and try it again.

I am trying with 5 interstitial blocks. And a loop Do while...

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes hatzisn talk about the weight of my file.

Sorry Jérôme, I cannot understand what you want to say. Can you please explain better what you mean? The weight of your file? Do you mean the length of your file?
Do you want to say "Yes hatzisn I talk about the length of my file." ?

Why do you also quote the "Just read it. I rest my case." part? If that offended you I want to apologize because I did not mean to do that. I learned some french in junior high but now I do not remember anything. I collaborated before a lot of years with students of a french university for a multinational project and there I learned about the kilo-octade. Do I write it correctly? "Octade" ?

Upvote 0

Lego Jérôme

Licensed User
Sorry Jérôme, I cannot understand what you want to say. Can you please explain better what you mean? The weight of your file? Do you mean the length of your file?
Do you want to say "Yes hatzisn I talk about the length of my file." ?

Why do you also quote the "Just read it. I rest my case." part? If that offended you I want to apologize because I did not mean to do that. I learned some french in junior high but now I do not remember anything. I collaborated before a lot of years with students of a french university for a multinational project and there I learned about the kilo-octade. Do I write it correctly? "Octade" ?

no, I just wanted to confirm that what you said was just

Upvote 0