Android Question adp disappearing in realese mode

afields

Licensed User
hi to all.
i was developing my aplication at a very high speed when i stopped.
so here my problem:
in a activity i have a flexible table, a adp (AnotherDatePicker) and 3 other views (edit text). and also a button which will update a table with the values that are written
on those views.( all views were defined in design view).
the activity work as expected when in debug mode. i pick a date from the adp, write some text to the others view and after i update the table.
however when in release mode, the adp view does not even exist(!). i see a white rectangle (where is the adp view) but i suspect that when all views are in place then that white rectangle disappear.
got no error (like we are sorry but the aplication stopped!)
what could it be? related with making the adp layout while making the activity's layout?
thanks

afields

Licensed User
thanks Erel. i'm in a break ( at school ) and i would like to resolve that problem. so here i've not the source however i'll say that:
Adp view as well as the other views are added in designer. before the ADP view there's a flexibletable view (custom like ADP) and after, 3 edit text views and a button.
when in release mode and after not showing ADP i used the label that's beside it with the click event to fire adp.show.
(like Movement Date: <ADP>). In this click event i have put a toast ( just to see if it was there ) and it is, however ADP was not show.
i have readen all the ADP post (i have seen a remark of you when someone wanted to set the initial date and you told him to use callsubdelay ...)
i used a similar approach without any result.
when i'll arrive at home i'll send you the code anyway!
thank you Erel

Upvote 0