Android Question Advertising ID, Android Device ID Families Policy Requirements

samannnn

Google does not allow the release of new updates due to the following problem:

I see you have resubmitted your app for another review, however, your app still violates Families Policy Requirements. For example, we detected that your app (APK version code: 61) collects the following personal and sensitive information: Advertising ID, Android Device ID. However this was not disclosed in the Target audience and content section in your Play Console.

Please note that apps that include children in the target audience must comply with all Families Policy requirements, which requires that you disclose the collection of any personal and sensitive information in your app, including through APIs and SDKs called or used in your app.

Please ensure that you've fixed the aforementioned issue before re-submitting your app in the Play Console as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

Before resubmitting your app for further review, please make sure to DEACTIVATE the non-compliant APK (APK version code: 61) and increment the version number of the APK. Kindly note that all you APK versions need to be compliant.

i update my privicy plicy on google console and firebase and admob ,...
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.

The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app

i think after adding AddReplacement($ADMOB_APP_ID$, ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxx~xxxxxx) to manifest it happened
This problem is happened after adding crashlystic and firebase.
could any one help?
thank you.