Android Question advertising

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
Hello everyone, I have a question because I've never dealt with the issue and I don't know how to behave.
I have a published app that I delivered to the customer who asks me to be able to insert a screen (a simple dialog with a button to close it at the top right) between the opening logo and the next home page where he can freely show content according to of the month .
These contents can be a logo of one of his suppliers or a product he wants to present because it is new, etc.

Now, how should I behave? can I simply create a dialog that the user closes or is it configured as an advertisement and should I do it differently?
Does anyone know if I would violate any rules or proceed?
Thank you guys

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you use Admob or other advertiment network in your app?

I see this behavior in many commercial apps (like supermarket, clothes stores, etc.) in my country.

I think that you can get a problem if you use your own advertiment with a Admob advertiment in the same screen, but I think is better to you check the rules of the Google Play, in your language, about this advertiments kinds.

Upvote 0

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now, how should I behave? can I simply create a dialog that the user closes or is it configured as an advertisement and should I do it differently?
Does anyone know if I would violate any rules or proceed?
I think you can do it by creating a dialog with image box using SMM to show from url, which the client can change the content.
Do not take it as advertisement or declare such. It is like info box for user.
Many app at GPlay does it.

Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you use Admob or other advertiment network in your app?

I see this behavior in many commercial apps (like supermarket, clothes stores, etc.) in my country.

I think that you can get a problem if you use your own advertiment with a Admob advertiment in the same screen, but I think is better to you check the rules of the Google Play, in your language, about this advertiments kinds.

That is correct. I had an app removed for exactly that reason.

Upvote 0