Games Mobile Games

Are you interested in buying great Game Sources for low price?

• Very much interested

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Not at all, i preffer Application Source code

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Because my life is a poorly developed app. It has a bug: a very long list of negative things (it was necessary to use "lazy loading") from which there is no way to delete / modify the items.
True.. but has happy suprises too... that you never "code"-"programming" them... or the "creator" was in happy hour cocktail party!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The game is finished and runs now on mobile ios and android. i added 2 panels for better performance. sprites that do not need to be rendered are rendered on the back panel. i get excellent results on b4a (pixel 3) and b4j. b4i also gives nice results. the game runs smoothly. i have set it to 45 frames because that is enough for such a game.

b4i is known for having issues running games using canvas only but it runs really nice in my opinion.

so if someone is interested the source can be purchased now!

EDIT: i will be able to send the source only next week!

Last edited:

calindo

The game is finished and runs now on mobile ios and android. i added 2 panels for better performance. sprites that do not need to be rendered are rendered on the back panel. i get excellent results on b4a (pixel 3) and b4j. b4i also gives nice results. the game runs smoothly. i have set it to 45 frames because that is enough for such a game.

b4i is known for having issues running games using canvas only but it runs really nice in my opinion.

so if someone is interested the source can be purchased now!

EDIT: i will be able to send the source only next week!
Don't you want to add your game to Google Play or Apple Store?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don't you want to add your game to Google Play or Apple Store?
i need to change assets and then i can upload it. i cannot upload it as fruit ninja!
but the whole idea was to create sources and sell them and not another game.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the price?