B4A Library afollestad material-dialogs

lomosami

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very beautiful library. I have a question. When a dialog appear it can be close tapping outside the dialog. Is it possible to prevent this feature? I would like close the dialog only when pressing button on the dialog and not outside it.
Thanks

tchart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Will this work for custom dialogs?

trueboss323, the actual library does support custom dialogs but the B4A wrapper does not implement this. I have not had much time to work on the library and also my B4A version is not up to date.

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried using your library as a test sample and I wanted to display a simple message box. But I keep getting a android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x0 error. And my code looks like this:
B4X:
Dim MD As MD_BasicDialog
    MD.Initialize("MD")
    MD.Show("Test","test","ok","ok","",Null ,False,False)

So what is the correct way to use it?

tchart

Licensed User
Longtime User

Have you included the additional resources?

B4X:
    #AdditionalRes: D:\Apps\B4A\AdditionalRes\afollestad_material-dialogs\core\res, com.afollestad.materialdialogs
    #AdditionalRes: D:\Apps\B4A\AdditionalRes\afollestad_material-dialogs\commons\res, com.afollestad.materialdialogs
    #AdditionalRes: D:\Apps\B4A\AdditionalRes\me.zhanghai.android.materialprogressbar\res, me.zhanghai.android.materialprogressbar   
    #AdditionalRes: D:\Apps\Android\android-sdk\extras\android\support\v7\appcompat\res, android.support.v7.appcompat   
    #Extends: android.support.v7.app.AppCompatActivity

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
One thing, I'd like to use this library on older Android versions. And on Android versions 5+ it should let it use the native material dialog, is it possible?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…