iOS Question After updating to 2.50 beta and b4i-bridge black screen

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello!

I have updated to b4i 2.50 beta and followed the message to update the b4i-bridge. After that, I only get a black screen after starting my app in release mode. The app is running, because toastmessages etc. are shown. I have installed older versions with no success. I also have deleted the launcher icons, but always the same.

With smaller projekts, it's no problem.

Is it possible, that the new version can't deal with the same count of operations in the Application_Start?

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
In debug it works fine. I haven't checked the logs in release. I will do that and call back...

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried it with my other project and the same result, black screen..

I send you the project!

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I'm using the hosted builder and both my projects are now running in release mode perfect!

Thank you very much!!!!

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this "black screen" is that a black screen and the bridge that closes ?

I have this aswell so I removed the bridge, rebuild it and went to that install url.

But now it says it can't download the app.

Is this in any way related to a developer certificate that might have been expired?

I heard you need to renew them every year or so and as my remote builder account expired that might be the case.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
got my problem solved. had to recreate my dev provisioning profile as it expired half a month ago.

Upvote 0