Wish Allow users to edit Bookmark names on Modules tab

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
First, THANK YOU!!! for displaying the list of all the bookmarks of a project in one central location. For me, this was a very welcome addition

What would make this feature even better for me is if I could modify the name of the Bookmark in this list of bookmarks on the Modules tab.

This way instead of having the bookmark list look like this:

>Bookmarks
Main - Activity_Create
Settings - SaveSettings
Zoom - Adjust_Crop

If I could rename a bookmark in this list by simply right-clicking on the bookmark and selecting "Rename", I could then:

1) Better describe what each bookmark is for, instead of just being named by the module name/sub
2) I can sort the bookmarks the way I need by arranging the first letter of the bookmark name, so that I could create a sort of to-do list in priority order.

For example, I would be able to make the bookmark list look like this:

>Bookmarks
1 - Modify save routine to include new "color" feature (Settings - SaveSettings)
2 - Add New Runtime Permissions here (Main - Activity_Create)
Zoom - Adjust_Crop

Being able to sort and add notes to the bookmarks could boost productivity significantly by having a central location of important sections of the project and notes on what needs to be done.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…