Android Question Amazon App Store

FrankDev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Has anyone already placed their app in the Amazon App Store?
I have made an app for the fire TV.
Is there anything to consider?

Many greetings
stay healthy !

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried uploading an app there once, at the final stage they ask to produce some intellectual property rights.

I wrote back to them that the name, icon was all designed by me but nothing happened...

Below is what they wrote to me. I wasn't able to figure out what they want, whether I need to get a lawyer to draft something for me, I don't know so I gave up.

Please provide documentation demonstrating that you have valid intellectual property rights must be either a confirmation letter from the intellectual property rights holder with a formal signature or a copy of the applicable license agreement, like Google console if your application is available on the Google Playstore. We are unable to accept informal claims of rights.

So, try and work on this, and you are good to go

Upvote 0

FrankDev

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi,

I was more interested in how to sign up as a developer at Amazon and how to upload the app there.

regards
Frank

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried uploading an app there once, at the final stage they ask to produce some intellectual property rights.

I wrote back to them that the name, icon was all designed by me but nothing happened...

Below is what they wrote to me. I wasn't able to figure out what they want, whether I need to get a lawyer to draft something for me, I don't know so I gave up.

So, try and work on this, and you are good to go
I have multiple apps in Amazon App Store & never received a message like this. Maybe there was something in your app that they erroneously identified as belonging to someone else? If you produced the assets yourself it's a bit hard to provide documentation to prove you own the IP.

- Colin,

Upvote 0