Android Question Amazon says no devices supported

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazon says no devices supported and suggested editing the manifest to :

'Fire TV device that run Fire OS 5 are based on API level 22. Fire TV devices that run Fire OS 6 are based on API level 25. To target all Fire TV devices, set your android:minsdkversion to 22 or lower. '

I did and the issue still persists with the same message. My manifest is as below:

B4X:
'This code will be applied to the manifest file during compilation.
'You do not need to modify it in most cases.
'See this link for for more information: https://www.b4x.com/forum/showthread.php?p=78136
AddManifestText(
<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="5" android:compileSdkVersion="28" android:targetSdkVersion="25"/>
<supports-screens android:largeScreens="true" 
    android:normalScreens="true" 
    android:smallScreens="true" 
    android:anyDensity="true"/>)
SetApplicationAttribute(android:icon, "@drawable/icon")
SetApplicationAttribute(android:label, "$LABEL$")
SetApplicationAttribute(android:theme, "@android:style/Theme.Holo")
'End of default text.

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the submission page showing no devices supported at ALL!
amazonerr.png

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Try to add this line in manifest:
B4X:
AddManifestText(<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.telephony" android:required="false"/>)

Upvote 0

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok issue seemed Amazon update existing version wasnt working properly. I had to remove the pending updated profile and reupload and then it didnt give that error of no supported devices.

Upvote 0

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok issue seemed Amazon update existing version wasnt working properly. I had to remove the pending updated profile and reupload and then it didnt give that error of no supported devices.
Many thanks for the replies so much appreciated. I wonder how to include the other 19 Fire TV devices. Probably those had some lower sdkversion requirements or something

Last edited:
Upvote 0