Android Question Andr.Trojan.Locker

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if I try to send a file APK (i tried it with my files but also with Atom - Great;)) I get an error either Gmail, either by other providers reporting a virus

Andr.Trojan.Locker

upload_2015-1-26_18-58-41.png

Any idea ??
Thank you
Marco

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes i know this... but the question is also in GMail ( Google ) ?? I can understand mcafee, avast, etc.. but Google is..fantastic :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
and again... until 3 days ago.. no problem, both in gmail or another provider. Now me and another colleague same problem o_O

Upvote 0

Dpdallas

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the same problem. I use to be able to send B4A APK files in Gmail or in Google Drive but now Google blocks them with a Virus message. I even went back to old emails send last year and Google now says the old attachment is a virus.

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
also about play store... mmmhhh..and this is problem...no understand until 3 day ago no problem never...

Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
i have the same problem today. APK i can't send, the mailer says: <[email protected]>: host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 554 5.7.0
Reject, id=53920-14-3 - INFECTED: Andr.Trojan.Locker (in reply to end of
DATA command)
But my antivirus found nothing. What to do ?

Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
i found Andr.Trojan.Locker with ClamWin Free scanner. But, if somebody knows, where this virus resides ? I can delete .apk but when i compile the program then the virus ( trojan) is back.

Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not up to you but the scanner reporting a false positive.
thks, NJDude. Today all things are working. I was unable to send .apk by mail, but after i write to my postmaster, all things are working. Hm, have a nice day.

Upvote 0

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Still getting the Fillezilla error when trying to upload an apk to my website (hosted by domain.com).
Response: 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for test.apk
Response: 550-Virus Detected and Removed: Andr.Trojan.Locker
Response: 550 test.apk: Operation not permitted
Error: File transfer failed

:(

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Still getting the Fillezilla error when trying to upload an apk to my website (hosted by domain.com).
Response: 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for test.apk
Response: 550-Virus Detected and Removed: Andr.Trojan.Locker
Response: 550 test.apk: Operation not permitted
Error: File transfer failed

:(
Don worry wonder...you'll see very soon will be resolved, as was done for other antivirus. As say NJDude it's false positive.

Upvote 0