Another chart-app 4 stocks

wahwah

Licensed User
Based on the each one in this fantastic Forum called b4p :sign0188:

Usable in Germany. If Anyone need it in other countrys, do not esitate to post the request.

I know my english is terrible, i do my best.
If Anyone find the error can keep it!!!

Tha to all the Member of this forum for the realization of useful applications like this one.

The Display size is scaled for HTC TD, You sould, of course, adapt it to your device.

Cheers

wahwah

Licensed User
Ooohhhh sh**, i forget to attach the file. I will uploading it as soon as the attach button on the post-site work. Maybe i' m to stupid for this.

Please administrator, let me contribute on this great forum, tell me what i do wrong to attach a file.

wahwah

Licensed User
Grüezi Klaus,

yes i did it but, from any underlying, i get an error.

The Boss is on work for my problem, so that the code will be downloadable soon.

Cheers

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi wahwah,

I had a look at your programs and have some suggestions:

- You can easily combine the 2 programs into one source file, by using the cPPC constant to differentiate the code for the device and for the desktop, like.
B4X:
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]If [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]cPPC [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Then[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]' PPC code[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Else[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]' Desktop code[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]End [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]If[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
- You can change the behaviour of the ComboBox on the device like the behaviour on the desktop with the Door library, you find an example program here http://www.b4x.com/forum/code-samples-tips/3831-enhanced-combobox-listbox.html
B4X:
[SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]obj.New1([/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]False[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2])[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]obj.FromControl([/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Presets"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2])[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]obj.SetProperty([/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"DropDownStyle"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2],[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"DropDownList"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2])[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
- The handling of the combobox with the Presets.ini file looks quite complicated, adding the parameters without using the file should be possible and save the file when leaving the program.

Best regards.

wahwah

Licensed User
Hi Klaus,

i agree your opinion but, as :sign0104: wanna ask you for an example. Didactical valuable ;).

Cheers

wahwah

Licensed User
of course Klaus,

copy and paste the following data, into a ini file called "Presets.ini":

A0MVL8 - Opel International
A0KE9U - SesSolar
A0B5G0 - Ceramic Fuel Cells
914539 - Arise
A0NADZ - Day4Energy

Cheers or gueti Nacht

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi wahwah,

Here you have a Version with the same source code for both devices.
Works fine on my htc Touch HD.

- changed some buttons
- changed ComboBox behaviour with the Door library
- simplified the Presets handling

Best regards.

Attachments

• AktienChartBoth.zip
    107.6 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Ida

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hallo Klaus,
Hi wahwah,

Here you have a Version with the same source code for both devices.
Works fine on my htc Touch HD.

- changed some buttons
- changed ComboBox behaviour with the Door library
- simplified the Presets handling

Best regards.

Ich versuche seit einiger Zeit, Euer schönes Programm auch auf meinem PPC zum Laufen zu bekommen mit den passenden Größen.
Leider sind die Buttons so groß, dass sie nicht alle zu sehen sind.
Auch die ComboBox kann ich deswegen nicht auswählen - etc
Da es bei Euch geht (mit cppc ..), was mache ich verkehrt?
Es wäre wirklich toll, wenn man für PC und PPC nur ein *.sbp schreiben bräuchte.
Danke für jede Hilfe!

Gruß

Ida

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hallo Ida,

Wie Ich sehe hast Du ein Device mit einer Bildschirmauflösung von 240/320.
Das Programm wurde aber für eine VGA 480/640 Auflösung erstellt.
Beiliegend findest Du eine neue Version die auch eine Auglösung von 240/320 erlaubt. Ich habe für alle Controls die Top, Left, Width und Height Parameter durch 2 geteilt.

Beste Grüsse.

I saw that you have a device with a 240/320 screen resolution.
The program was designed for a 480/630 one.
Attached you find a new version that allows also a 240/320 screen resolution. I divided the Top, Left, Width and Height parameters of the Controls by 2.

Best regards.

Attachments

• AktienChartsBoth.sbp
    5.7 KB · Views: 311

Ida

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hallo Klaus,

Hallo Ida,

Wie Ich sehe hast Du ein Device mit einer Bildschirmauflösung von 240/320.
Das Programm wurde aber für eine VGA 480/640 Auflösung erstellt.
Beiliegend findest Du eine neue Version die auch eine Auglösung von 240/320 erlaubt. Ich habe für alle Controls die Top, Left, Width und Height Parameter durch 2 geteilt.

Beste Grüsse.

I saw that you have a device with a 240/320 screen resolution.
The program was designed for a 480/630 one.
Attached you find a new version that allows also a 240/320 screen resolution. I divided the Top, Left, Width and Height parameters of the Controls by 2.

Best regards.

auch für diese Hilfe danke ich Dir sehr!
Probiere ich dann auch morgen aus; ich melde mich dann.

Danke und Gruß

Ida

wahwah

Licensed User
Hallo Ida,

schön dass Du das Programm magst und danke an Klaus für die Übernahme der Anpassung.

Gruß

I am glad that You like the application and thank to Klaus for the assumption of the alignment.

Regards

Ida

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hallo wahwah,

Hallo Ida,

schön dass Du das Programm magst und danke an Klaus für die Übernahme der Anpassung.

Gruß

I am glad that You like the application and thank to Klaus for the assumption of the alignment.

Regards

habe ich etwa vergessen, auch - und insbesondere - Dir für Dein Programm zu danken? I'm sorry!:sign0013:

Dieses hole ich hiermit nach.
Auf dem PPC klappt es ziemlich gut - bis auf die nun fast nicht mehr zu erkennenden Buttons. Aber das ist ja mein Problem - HTC Touch 3G.

Auf dem PC kommt immer erst eine Meldung:
"...speichern oder ..." Da kann man wohl nichts dran machen.

Also noch einmal Danke für Dein Programm!

Gruß

Ida

wahwah

Licensed User
Hallo Ida,

keine Sorge, ich wollte nur mein Entusiasmus für Dein Interesse am Programm mitteilen. Bin ja schliesslich auch neu im Forum

Gruß