iOS Question app store connect : Missing Push Notification Entitlement & App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption

voxel

Licensed User
Hello, I just put my app on app store connect and I have 2 messages:

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file.

I saw the same problem on the forum : https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/missing-push-notification-entitlement.136440/

My application does not use a notification, what should I do? (I use the Gauge module and the XChart library...)

Other, my app use HTTPS et zip decrypt and i have this message :

It is your responsibility to comply with export regulations and to re-examine these matters if your encryption or exemption rights change. If no changes are made, indicate it in the properties table in Xcode

App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption : No

How should I do?

Thank for your help

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should not ignore this message because in the end the imported App does not appear in App Store Connect.
You must put this and #ATSEnabled: false

B4X:
#Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>
1643147459461.png

Upvote 0

voxel

Licensed User
You should not ignore this message because in the end the imported App does not appear in App Store Connect.
You must put this and #ATSEnabled: false

B4X:
#Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>
View attachment 124693
Thank.

In my code module, i change True by False and I will try to resubmit on app store connect

B4X:
#ATSEnabled: False

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank.

In my code module, i change True by False and I will try to resubmit on app store connect

B4X:
#ATSEnabled: False

Upvote 0

voxel

Licensed User
Thank you for this information, it reassures me.:) Because this is the first time that I put an app on the app store

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for this information, it reassures me.:) Because this is the first time that I put an app on the app store

Upvote 0