Android Question Appcompat and MaterialDrawer - Actionbar display under statusbar problem

jtare

Licensed User
Longtime User
Im using appcompat and material drawer, but when the app start for the first time, the action bar(toolbar) display under the status bar every time until I press any button or click the edit text box. I tried many different configurations for appcompat and material drawer but it still happen all the time.
One of the things I tried was to set md.withTranslucentStatusBar(False) like another thread suggested, but it did not work.
Any idea of why is this happening?
Screenshot_20170318-110740.png Screenshot_20170318-110752.png Screenshot_20170318-110804.png

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Im using appcompat and material drawer, but when the app start for the first time, the action bar(toolbar) display under the status bar every time until I press any button or click the edit text box. I tried many different configurations for appcompat and material drawer but it still happen all the time.
One of the things I tried was to set md.withTranslucentStatusBar(False) like another thread suggested, but it did not work.
Any idea of why is this happening?
View attachment 53869 View attachment 53870 View attachment 53871
If you don't attachment a small sample, it will be difficult to help

Upvote 0