Apple iOS?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Apple computers cost too much, always.

Even the developer license: $99/year! NEVER!

Many hobbyists fail to recover those $99 with their apps.

Lowers the ridge, Apple.

------------------------------

I have seen on tv (fake stuff, of course) a lot of people queuing for the new iPhone.

Some people interviewed claimed to earn € 1,200 per month and they were there to pay 1,040 euro for a smart phone!

Last edited:

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I do share your opinion but the fact here (in France) is this one : many companies equiped their staff with iPhones because of Apple's reputation and because of Apple's Sales force. It is hard to understand why, the other part of the companies only think to Android phones (less expensive btw). And usually when they buy what they buy is Samsung's ones....
Only small part of the reminders buy chinese noname phones (Titan, Rock, etc.) because they are cheap.

What I mean is the reputation has a big role in the process when choosing the perfect stuff.

Straker

Licensed User
Longtime User
More, from what I've read on many tech sites, iPhone has a very high electromagnetic emission. My Chinese smartphone (Zopo octacore) has less than a third of that value and cost much lesser than a third...

Mmmm... But I'm writing this post with an iPad mini... :oops:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I do share your opinion but the fact here (in France) is this one : many companies equiped their staff with iPhones because of Apple's reputation and because of Apple's Sales force. It is hard to understand why, the other part of the companies only think to Android phones (less expensive btw). And usually when they buy what they buy is Samsung's ones....
Only small part of the reminders buy chinese noname phones (Titan, Rock, etc.) because they are cheap.

What I mean is the reputation has a big role in the process when choosing the perfect stuff.

So even in France, as in Italy, there are many uninformed and superficial executives :D

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When it comes to technology, executives are the last to know anything!
On the other hand, Apple is selling the name "iPhone" more than the phone.

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
BuyPhone more like!

I'll be signing up for the 99USD privilege when B4i goes Live. We've made more than that year on year from Apps since we started - if it's half decent it should be able to make this much in a year.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I really appreciate the work of Erel for B4i.

I think that the relationship between the number of apps installed on Android and iOS to be greatly in favor of the first

Despite this, many programmers do not earn $ 99 per year by releasing Android apps, let alone with iOS apps. They probably will recover the $99 spent on Apple ... thanks to the Android apps :mad:!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am just wondering what kind of apps are we going to develop if Apple is not releasing BT and Serial APIs to developers as Erel mentioned in another thread..