iOS Question Apple says that my app launch a blank screen

Humberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Apple says
We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 11.2.6 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

- Specifically, the app launched to a blank screen and no content was loaded.

But when it launch there is no access to internet connection, it also run without any internet.

I don´t have a IPv6 connection to test, if someone has and can install and test please just send your e-mail so I´ll include in the testflight and you will be able to install and run.

Here works in airplane mode

Thanks

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Works.

Apple says that is gone call me this week
dont wait for the call. this happened to me many times. Just upload a new binary with new version and send for review if you are sure there is no problem with your app. it will get accepted.

Upvote 0

Humberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is another problem that I must talk to them.

I request to use "audio" in background and they asked if my app has a feature to play music but I record in background and is the same authorization, apparently they don´t know but I send the text in apple page.
The app plays audible content to the user or records audio while in the background. (This content includes streaming audio or video content using AirPlay.)

This is very important to my app and I hope that they aprove it

Upvote 0

Humberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Update.
I waited for a call from Apple and was good, because I could understand why the app goes to a blank with apple and doens´t happen here.
In the first run I check if the language is portuguese and if is not I start in english, but I display a messagebox to advice the user how to change the language.
After the user press "OK" the app goes to a blank page.
I think that as I call a messagebox before I build the page and this function doesn´t block the app, the initial page appears but after press "OK" the app goes to a blank initial page.
I removed the messagebox.

They understand why I need the audio in background.

The app is approved now

Upvote 0