Android Question Are you looking to make Passive Income with apps?

FrostCodes

Licensed User
Hi everyone, I love b4x and the types of apps I have been able to make with it.
I am an Indie developer and every month I earn some $$$(money) from my apps.

I am thinking of launching a store where you can buy the source codes that can be reskinned(by me for a price or you do it yourself).
The apps sold in this store would be monetized by Admob or in-app purchases(over time), some would be monetized using payment gateways like paddle.

The advantage of this store is:
  • The app would be high quality with clean codes and designs
  • Highly responsive and good-looking app with top-quality assets like sounds, graphics, etc.
  • Zero copyright issue on asset use as I use only Free to use for commercial assets or I make most myself
  • Advertising integration and in-app purchases where applicable
  • Free code warranty/updates for 3 months.
  • Ready to use code with zero royalty payments

Advance premium users would get:
  • Access to free audit on how they can grow their app real estate
  • Free tips via my premium newsletter for user retention, growth, etc.
  • You can pay us to help you submit the app to google play so you don't have to deal with the stress
  • You can pay us to reskin the app for you
  • Etc

Please let me know what you think about this, would you be interested in such?

The apps would go for prices between $10 to $500(for a start)
And they would be mostly like tools/utility apps, productivity, books apps, etc. They would be mostly causal apps that people use and not really complicated apps for the most parts like inventory management.

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
《B》Thanks for the tip.《/B》 I saw the site is the sources they sell, not too cheap.

But I wondered about a question. Are they selling the source for failing to get that code to produce a profit?

If so, they move the problem to me that after spending ($ 300-600) I have to teach myself to recover the expense ..... so I concluded that maybe I will use that site to get rid of beautiful sources that are no longer generating profit

Upvote 0

FrostCodes

Licensed User
《B》Thanks for the tip.《/B》 I saw the site is the sources they sell, not too cheap.

But I wondered about a question. Are they selling the source for failing to get that code to produce a profit?

If so, they move the problem to me that after spending ($ 300-600) I have to teach myself to recover the expense ..... so I concluded that maybe I will use that site to get rid of beautiful sources that are no longer generating profit

Sorry I was editing it in draft mode and I mistakenly clicked enter 😅 😅 😅
I am still typing.... :eek::eek::eek:

But to answer your questions..

The site would be run by me as I can guarantee the quality and over time even prove how much the app is able to make and also tell you how to market it and grow it but the long-term goal is to allow other verified b4x users to be able to sell their own code there and accept payment as they choose.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you need to move this thread to chit chat or to business

Upvote 0

FrostCodes

Licensed User
Yes, those are really bad deals. We won't be selling pre-existing failing apps don't worry :)
Most of the apps are either new or apps based on good market research. And they would be apps you can grow without too many expenses or any i.e organically.

Upvote 0

FrostCodes

Licensed User
For those interested, do you have any suggestions of apps you would like to have?

The apps have been researched and can easily grow with low cash but the returns that can be made from them are a lot.
Currently, I am thinking of remaking Whatsapp tools app like:

WaBox - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wabox

I already have a better app like the motivation app "I am"

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/lovely-motivational-quote-creator-source-for-sale.126583/

And many more that would be a surprise for example a baby Sleeping app like:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=androidappls.site.com.google.sites.smiring&hl=en&gl=US

and

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.tr.com.tiramisu.babysleepsounds&hl=en&gl=US

Upvote 0