Android Question AS Draggable Bottom Card minimum height

Cebuvi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I want to use the AS Draggable Bottom Card library in an application, but I need it to be always visible with a minimum height showing some labels and that it cannot be hidden completely. Is this possible?

Thanks.

César

Cebuvi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your response. I don't think I have explained myself well.

What I need is that the meni can be dragged from the half position to the full position and back to the half position but can never disappear. To stay at least in the half position.

Upvote 0

Cebuvi

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's what I was looking for! Thank you very much. I'll make you a donation for a beer.

I want to use this library in an application that I have been developing for years in B4A classic. How can I adapt this library so that the panel covers the Activity when I don't use B4XPages?

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll make you a donation for a beer

I want to use this library in an application that I have been developing for years in B4A classic. How can I adapt this library so that the panel covers the Activity when I don't use B4XPages?
I think the Activity keyword is the same a the root on B4XPage.
B4X:
Activity

Upvote 0

Cebuvi

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, in the "asdbc_main.Create" I cannot set Activity as parent. It has to be a B4XView.

I have tried to put a panel in the Activity, but the menu slides under the items I put in the panel.

Upvote 0

Cebuvi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does not work

DraggableBottomCard_1.jpg

Upvote 0