Android Question Assignment 2 cin635 mobile recipe book application

jessicalal

Please help me in this assignment I am new to this app I don't understand Please help me out I need coding and user interface and how to this app work in nox player by running app this part I don't understand how to run a program Please help me out by tomorrow if anyone willing to help me out please please app I want to create is mobile recipe book application I been try to get information but can't think how to do

Attachments

• Major Project CIN635 - 15%-1.pdf
    157.1 KB · Views: 61

MicroDrie

Licensed User
May I be the first to point out the exceptionally good search function in this forum that allows you to throw everything into one hat and ultimately turn it into a working application? Ok, it takes some time to check the search results to see if there is a program example in it. We don't have to help you with that.

Students can use the sliding menu
Look to the results for the 'sliding menu' search command. Just start reading the results and you have found the example of a sliding menu as a starting point of your app.

1. A database with appropriate attributes which define the details of your proposed
application
2. A search feature to search for records
3. The add, update and delete buttons
For someone trained in computer science, it's a piece of cake to boil this down to summarizing these points, a search query such as 'Database CRUD'. And once again the search system in this forum leads to a fantastic result with a perfect hit in the search results.

text fields multiple pages, image views, panels, labels, and buttons to design their app‘s user interface.
Ok, a quick trip to Google to look for some layout ideas with a search command such as 'cookbook layout ideas' to get inspiration on how you can implement these commands in your application.

4. Display all records in the repository
You should be able to fill that in yourself.

Or to stay in recipe terms😁, we cannot describe the beginning of a mobile application any simpler than a piece of cake. Because let's be honest, if you have to bake a cake yourself, you're not going to get by with a store-bought piece of cake.

I been try to get information but can't think how to do
It is better to reuse a well-developed theft based on forum searches that you have devised than to come up with no or with a bad idea of yourself.

To stay in the recipe, you don't eat a cake whole at once, but you learn to cut the cake into slices first. Above you see the approach to splitting your app assignment into pieces. And as far as this forum is concerned, it is customary that you first get started yourself and if you are unable to resolve it, you can ask a question accompanied by a small example program in which it is clear what you have done about it, or what leads to an error. Then there are plenty of forum readers who will help you. Good luck with your assignment.

Upvote 0