Share My Creation Assistant for colorblind

Application shows the name of the color of the object, on which focus camera of smartphone.

You point your smartphone camera at the subject, the name of the color is going to find out. The application determines the color components in the RGB color model and displays the name of the color. It also determines which shade of this color applies.
You can also use the text-to-speech engine to hear the names of colors.

03.png

The name exist not for all the colors, so the program selects the name of the color closest to the recognized among the 1297 names of which she knows (including the application knows as much as 100 shades of gray).
Application displays the recognized color, color closest to it with the name ( Manhattan or snake distance) between colors in the RGB color space)

04.png

It may be useful color-blind, suffering from any kind of color blindness and for other people who need to know the name of color not in terms of RGB color space or CMYK but in human language.

Russian and English are supported.

Address in Google Play market

denik

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice!

- The back key should close the settings page instead of closing the activity.
- It doesn't seem like you are using autofocus mode. It can be set by calling CamEx.SetContinuousAutoFocus.

Thank you for your comments. It will take into account in the near future

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just tried it out. Very nice, I gave you 5 stars.
I noticed that when you click on the help button the x in the center is still shown.

I think also you should set the minum speech time as the minimum color maesurement time so you will get the audio when the color changes.

The icon is also something i would consider changing (but that is a question of taste).

Nice app, good luck :)

denik

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just tried it out. Very nice, I gave you 5 stars.
I noticed that when you click on the help button the x in the center is still shown.

I think also you should set the minum speech time as the minimum color maesurement time so you will get the audio when the color changes.

The icon is also something i would consider changing (but that is a question of taste).

Nice app, good luck :)

Thanks
x in the center - fixed
Icon.. It is the best for me. My design&english.... I am so sorry...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"very cool"...

Since results are determined by camera quality, light exposure and other factors...
I would propose a "probable color"...
My idea is, take 3 different samples, using different light settings, like "daylight", "incandescent" and "fluorescent"...

I say this because, I have a green kaki bag with me that the apps tells me to be gray!

denik

Licensed User
Longtime User
"very cool"...

Since results are determined by camera quality, light exposure and other factors...
I would propose a "probable color"...
My idea is, take 3 different samples, using different light settings, like "daylight", "incandescent" and "fluorescent"...

I say this because, I have a green kaki bag with me that the apps tells me to be gray!

I see. I have Acer Iconia tab A501, (I think, 2012) and almost all colors for this tablet - green. And on screen it is green actually

And, in addition to the quality of the camera, the peculiarities of human perception for different colors in different lighting conditions for different peoples are at least the universe

In a word, may be, all bags are grey in the dark

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see. I have Acer Iconia tab A501, (I think, 2012) and almost all colors for this tablet - green. And on screen it is green actually

And, in addition to the quality of the camera, the peculiarities of human perception for different colors in different lighting conditions for different peoples are at least the universe

In a word, may be, all bags are grey in the dark
I have the same, great machine... Running android 5.0 though

DMW

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank You very much!
I'm semi color blind and it's highly appreciated Your work and efforts :)