• iAsyncStreamsObject.zip
    6 KB · Views: 232
  • B4A-AsyncStreamsObjec.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 273
  • jAsyncStreamsObject.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 181

Michael K. Therkildsen

Licensed User
I need that more than one iPhone is connected to the B4J server, and that it's posible to send to one one of the connected iPhone from B4J. I havbe been looking at the B4J software application, and I will try to convert my vb.net 2015 application to B4J this Christmas.

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Apple reject my application becauese it doesnt support ipv6

I am using AsyncStreamsObject to transfer file between devices

Apple review:

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 9.3.4 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically, we were not able to connect two devices on the same network. After entering the other device's ID, the app displayed a Connecting icon and then an error indicating failure to connect.

We've attached screenshot(s) for your reference.

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to identify the issue(s), then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s). For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s).

Resources

For information about supporting IPv6 Networks, please refer to Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks and About Networking

If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:
- complete details of your rejection issue(s)
- screenshots
- steps to reproduce the issue(s)
- symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log