Share My Creation Athena

Discussion in 'B4J Share Your Creations' started by ThRuST, Nov 15, 2018.

1. ThRuST

ThRuST Well-Known Member Licensed User

Athena - The future in computer interaction :)

Athena.jpg

Athena is an ambitious commercial B4J project which is aimed to reach distribution channels with new computers allover the world. It is not just one application, it is a concept that improves and defines a completely new way how users interact with a computer system. It is a great vision that demands extremely hard work and thanks to persisting experts in this forum I am allowed to see my vision come to life and that's why B4X is the right choice as it is a complete bundle solution to make this project justice.
    It is therefore my greatest honor to promote Athena in this forum which hopefully will mean a giant promotion exposure for everyone involved in this massive project. A release candidate will be offered to be downloaded when the project is ready for it, you will know it here so click like to get a future notification. Until then, enjoy these screenshots.

Here's the official program description

Screenshot showing Athena v0.97c RC programmable floating menu with theme Diamond black.

Capture.JPG

Screenshot showing Athena v0.97c RC with the Documents manager.

[​IMG]

Screenshot showing Athena v0.97c RC with the Modules manager.

Manager.JPG

Thanks to everyone involved in this projects that provides technical help and assistance to make this possible and to Erel for the best dev framework on earth - B4X frenchise.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018 at 1:59 PM
    Erel and FrostCodes like this.
  2. FrostCodes

FrostCodes Member Licensed User

i like the dark UI and color .. It is slick and nice :)

3. ThRuST

ThRuST Well-Known Member Licensed User

Thank you. The diamond black design will come in different colors and there will be more designs available in Assets webshop and users will be able to create their own from a Photoshop tempate. This will attract users and make the application very popular :)

FrostCodes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice