Android Question Autorun batch windows

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello and good luck to all.
I am trying to create a procedure that needs the server to DRC
connect to a DB SQLITE.
I found everything I need but now I would try to make a little more sophisticated procedure.
I wish that when you start the app, there was a command that face automatically start the batch RunRLC.
This operation can be done?

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perhaps I did not explain well.
My application is based on the use of three Android tablets that need to be connected to a single DB SQLITE.
DRC is fine but must be on a Windows PC with the DB.
The application is composed of three distinct app that use the same DB.
I wish that the first part of APP, the server starts to DRC, provided that this is possible.

Upvote 0

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is exactly what I want to know.
I would like to know if this is possible and how you run, or drawn if this operation can not be done.
I continue to have strong doubts, surely due to my ignorance about the real ability to remotely connect to a DB SQlite.
Suppose we have an app on a tablet that manages tables from a DB SQlite resident.
The possibility exists that a new app, residing on a different tablet, can remotely connect to the DB of the first tablet?
If this is possible, there is the example code simple and clear, can afford to perform this function?
Thanks to all of the collaboration.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Setup and RDC. Let the RDC running 24/7 and then you can read or write to the same database from any device using this rdc

Upvote 0

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Which RDC?
Have you forgotten a link?
Can you provide me a working example?
Thanks and good work

Upvote 0

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Excuse me but I have a bad knowledge of English.
Everything stems from this need:
have 3 app installed on 3 Android tablet accessing the same database resident on one of the three devices.
Using the DB SQLite.
I found information on the server DRC but I just realized that I can connect to a DB that resides on a PC.
I found several examples or code that indicate how to do a job like mine.
The examples I have examined, running the batch RunRLC PC, using libraries suitable for DB used.
I therefore considered that there are different ways to perform these remote connections.
If you or others, can tell me a different way of working to achieve my goal I would be very grateful.

Upvote 0