Android Question B4A 7.30 and B4A-Bridge 2.35 Parsing Paket Error

Chris160179

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everybody,

I have an error during start of my Program (Debug and Release Mode).
The Android Device shows: (There was a problem parsing the package) this is an Android Error message.

Sometimes (20:1) it is possible to install the app.
The same error appears when i generate a new projekt without any Content or only an layout load.

Android Version 7.1.2 on an Raspberry Pi 3 with LineageOS Version 14.1-20170810.

It is possible that B4a is not compatible?
Google says that there is eventually a Problem with the Android paket installer (lack of authority)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Thank you

Chris160179

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested a lot more.
First i start B4a und load my project, then i connect the B4a Bridge and then i compile and start my app.
At this moment everything works as it schould.
Now when i load or create a new empty Project, save it, comile and start it..... i get the parsing error message on the Raspberry Pi.

I close B4a.

I start B4a and load or create a new Project, connect the B4a Bridge and then compile and start the new app.
Again everything works as it should.
Now when i load my Project, comile and start it..... i get the error message about parsing error again on the Raspberry Pi.

This was the behavior since my first post in this thread.

I didn`t change anything, now i can load and compile every project without any Errors.
I don`t understand that behavior.

Upvote 0

Chris160179

Licensed User
Longtime User
Meanwhile i purchased an Banana Pi m64 and installed the official Android 6.0.1 on it.
There are no Errors and everything works as it should.

Are you interested in further troubleshooting with the Raspberry Pi?
Or should we close this thread?

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0