B4A & B4J developers / teams wanted

EndymionZA

Licensed User
Hi there,

I am the development coordinator for a software company that specializes in Fleet Maintenance software based in South Africa and the UK with a team of Delphi & Java developers in the Ukraine. We have a large customer base in the UK/Ireland, South Africa and Singapore.

I stumbled across B4A a couple of months ago and while I never had time to dive into it myself, I believe it could be a useful language that we can leverage to extend our product range to include native mobile applications.

We are looking for a developer or outsource company to create a proof-of-concept app for us with the possibility of future enhancement of the app and to work on new projects also. Full-time employment / monthly retainer is also an option depending on the success of the proof-of-concept app and whether it is financially viable / sustainable for us to offer native mobile apps.

The concept app will be very basic to start with (we expect +/- 3-5 days) and depending on the result, it might then be enhanced with additional functionality which will be determined at that point.

If you are interested in this, please complete the Google Form here: https://goo.gl/forms/8By5zuPjHxctvMul1. We will try to contact potential developers within 2 weeks and completing the form does not guarantee future contact.

Edit 17 Feb 2019: We are still evaluating potential developers and are accepting new entries. Additionally, we are also looking for A4J developers for a separate project - no Android dev required. ABMaterial (or other UI library) server-side WebApp to pick up and display PDF files and allow for data/change log to be recorded against each PDF is required. Please indicate B4J clearly in above Google form under previous work experience section.

Last edited:

EndymionZA

Licensed User
Update 17 Feb 2019: We are still evaluating potential developers and I also updated the main thread mentioning additional B4J WebApp.