Android Tutorial B4A Book Now Covers version 5.20

B4A-324x400.jpg

A new version of the best-selling book by Wyken Seagrave is available covering version 5.20 of B4A.

In 601 pages, this book includes step-by-step beginners' guides explaining how to use B4A, how to plan, design, develop, test, publish and make money from Android apps in the shortest possible time.

It contains comprehensive lists, explanations and illustrations of every keyword, object and core library. It explains how to create graphics, use databases, communicate with the user and modify an app so it will look good on a wide range of devices. It includes an extensive index which lists all references to every key word in the language and the major libraries, as well as much else.

What readers say about this and earlier editions:

"Best money I've spent in a long time. Bravo" JonPM

"Excellent! I have no doubt that this will become, or already is, the definitive guide to writing apps for any Android device." Amazon Customer

"This was a book that I now use as a constant reference and have found it a mine of information. Brilliantly written and presented."

"Excellent book. Just what I was looking for."

"I will not now be able to think of developing an app without this book at my side."

"This book does an excellent job of explaining most things. Buying this book was money well spent." Richard J. Garcia

"The only one book available with good coverage of this programming language" ALEXEI BOGDANOV

How to obtain the book

In PDF, EPUB and Mobi formats from our online store.

In paperback here or from all good bookstores worldwide. Quote the ISBN 9781512296259.

Both electronic and paperback editions are also available from Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Free Updates

Customers who bought this ebook from the Penny Press Store can update to the new edition free. Visit the upgrade web page at http://pennypress.co.uk/b4a/upgrade/
New customers will be able to download future updates.

Newsletter

To learn about future updates, subscribe to our newsletter