B4A Bridge.

Smee

Licensed User
Longtime User
A fantastic utility. As a new user i am continually compiling/testing/running other ppls code snippets to help me understand B4A. I have found that sometimes the device has lost its connection or i am still connected by another program.
It would be good to have the compiler check the bridge when compile and run is selected before the compilation process instead of after.

Also because i use it a lot and maybe others do an icon on the toolbar for the bridge to connect and disconnect?

Thanks for great software Erel

Joe

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Assuming you are running a single instance of the IDE then B4A-Bridge cannot be connected by another program. B4A-Bridge is not connected to any specific application.

Also because i use it a lot and maybe others do an icon on the toolbar for the bridge to connect and disconnect?
You should see an icon in the notification bar. This icon appears after you press on the Start button.

Smee

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should see an icon in the notification bar. This icon appears after you press on the Start button.

sorry Erel you misunderstand me. what i mean is an icon or a shortcut to connect like F5 performs the run command and also the icon to perform the run command. They are the shortcuts i meant

Thanks

Joe