B4A Library B4A ffmpegencoder

I am currently working on an ffmpegencoder for B4A (x86 and Arm).

This wrapper can be used for video, audio creation and manipulation. You can do many things such as extracting audio from a video-file, you can convert videos from one format (codec) to another, you can resize videos, cut and trim audio/video, mix photos with videos....the list is endless.
From version 4.21 you can now also use the Android camera as a source which opens up interesting options as to saving videos or even streaming videos...

I am attaching an animated gif (extracted from a video) and created with my beta version just so you can get an idea what it can do. I attach also a screenshot where you can see the demo-app with its progress output.

I feel I am at a good point but I still feel it needs further testing. Therefore, I would need some beta-testers who have the time to do some testing, trying out many ffmpeg commands/options and so forth and then reporting to me. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

It is out of beta since some time now. It is available upon request. Please contact me by PM if you are interested.

samplepic.png
sample_anim.gif

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Mike, I'm in :D

chjk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am very interested, can you send me a copy?
I want to turn photos into video.

Fusseldieb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Any progress? I (and probably many others) really need a video encoder library and for B4A we have none...
Even if it's in a beta stage, it would be totally okay...

freedom2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

I don't really know if I am at the right place there...
I have developed a small App to take pictures from a 3D printer in order to make a time lapse video.

well something like this :

So I made this video from a collection of pictures triggered with my Android camera by my B4A App.

My question is : would it be possible with your lib to replace windows MovieMaker that I used to assemble the time lapse video ?

Thank you in advance and sorry if I spoiled your thread
JP

freedom2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want to assemble single pictures into a video, then the ffmpegencoder should be able to the job for you.
Hi,

Yes it is exactly what I would like to do.
Would be fine to have a single App doing these timelapse video.
Currently I can trigger the shots, but not more :-(

here is how I do :

freedom2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi again,

It seems that there is a beta version of this lib. Is it still available for testing ?
Thanks
JP

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is out of beta since some time now. It is available upon request. Please contact me by PM if you are interested.

i am interested, can you maybe write a list of what i can do with your lib?

like, can i create a video from images and add background music to it?

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Send me a PM.
like, can i create a video from images and add background music to it?
Yes, what you mentioned is one of many examples what it can do.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have updated the ffmpegencoder library to a new version.
All donators ought to have received update information by email by now.
However, some emails bounced back and therefore if you donated for the library but you did not receive any email from me (check your spam folder first), please send me a PM. Thanks.