B4A Library B4A ffmpegencoder

I am currently working on an ffmpegencoder for B4A (x86 and Arm).

This wrapper can be used for video, audio creation and manipulation. You can do many things such as extracting audio from a video-file, you can convert videos from one format (codec) to another, you can resize videos, cut and trim audio/video, mix photos with videos....the list is endless.
From version 4.21 you can now also use the Android camera as a source which opens up interesting options as to saving videos or even streaming videos...

I am attaching an animated gif (extracted from a video) and created with my beta version just so you can get an idea what it can do. I attach also a screenshot where you can see the demo-app with its progress output.

I feel I am at a good point but I still feel it needs further testing. Therefore, I would need some beta-testers who have the time to do some testing, trying out many ffmpeg commands/options and so forth and then reporting to me. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

It is out of beta since some time now. It is available upon request. Please contact me by PM if you are interested.

samplepic.png
sample_anim.gif

Last edited:

sarmanho

Licensed User
Longtime User

This wrapper can be used for video, audio creation and manipulation. You can do many things such as extracting audio from a video-file, you can convert videos from one format (codec) to another, you can resize videos, cut and trim audio/video, mix photos with videos....the list is endless.
From version 4.21 you can now also use the Android camera as a source which opens up interesting options as to saving videos or even streaming videos...

I am attaching an animated gif (extracted from a video) and created with my beta version just so you can get an idea what it can do. I attach also a screenshot where you can see the demo-app with its progress output.

I feel I am at a good point but I still feel it needs further testing. Therefore, I would need some beta-testers who have the time to do some testing, trying out many ffmpeg commands/options and so forth and then reporting to me. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

It is out of beta since some time now. It is available upon request. Please contact me by PM if you are interested.

View attachment 47608 View attachment 47609

I am very interested, can you send me a copy?

mhk1368

View attachment 47608 View attachment 47609
I am interested, can you send me a copy?