Hi, I think I've reported this before, but now I'm positive and I've reproduced it. I'm using v9.30. After happening twice in two days, and being a very frustrating issue (I don't notice it at first and when something starts to fail I spent a lot of time looking for other issues), I've tried to reproduce it and I did it. After google maps loading started to fail (among with the use of a new emulator, so I thought it has to do with that, or with the google api proccees), I noticed that the key file I use to sign my project was swapped, and my project had the key, and the data (like the password) of another key file in the same folder. So, I've did this: 1) I had 3 projects opened. The one with the issue was one of them. I put the right key file and right pass, ran it, OK, stopped debugging and closed the IDE. 2) I've opened another project that uses other key file in the same folder (the keys are in the same folder, not the projects), ran it in the same emulator, stopped and closed it. 3) I've opened the previous project, went to the private sign key menu option, and the key file and password of the other project was loaded there. I hope you could reproduce it and fix it. Thank you!