Share My Creation B4A - Multibridge

Dear All,
MultiBridge.png

you may use this small little software attached to let the IDE connect to many devices at once. This what I am using to overcome with the connecting to multiple devices at once.

Transfer of APKs is working fine.
B4A big.jpg
You need Wifi and the B4A-Bridge Plus to let it work. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=anywheresoftware.b4a.b4abridge_gg&hl=en

Let your IDE connect to IP 127.0.0.1 (localhost) and than you will start the B4A-Bridge Plus-App on each device. They will add themself to the Multibridge and so to the IDE.

Right click on the table will let you add and delete Device-IPs manually.

If a device is no longer connected than just press 'F2' in the IDE or press the stop and start button on the device to re-connect.

As you see the software is in the middle of its way to be ready for all features.
Funny things you will see by using the designer. This is not completed so far, as well as the Rapide developer. This is tricky and needs some more Titel, therefore the version number is below 1.0!
The software was done in VB6 so you will need the dlls of VB6. If you don't have that I may send you the Installation-Version of this software via PM since the size will exceed the upload limit.

Well, the software is in development and has therefore a limited set of features and error catching etc... ;).

Bye4now, Gunther

Attachments

• MultiBridgeB4A.zip
    72.6 KB · Views: 443
Last edited: