Android Question B4A Stop

antonio.murtino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ciao a tutti, ho un grosso problema, il pachetto software A4B 6.0 è installata su windows 7 prof, è sempre andata bene, da qualche giorno a questa parte non si avvia più o meglio, si avvia; resta nella lista dei processi, ma non si vede, ho disinstalalto tutte le versioni di framework.NET e reinstallate ma il problema rimane. In un altro computer con Windows 7 prof con framework.NET vers 4.61 funziona perfettamente, vi è mai successa una cosa del genere?

Hi everyone, I have a big problem, the A4B 6.0 software package is installed on windows 7 prof, it has always gone well, since a few days now it doesn't start more or better, it starts; remains in the list of processes, but you can't see it, I uninstall all versions of framework.NET and reinstalled, but the problem remains. In another computer with Windows 7 prof with framework.NET vers 4.61 works perfectly, has anything like this ever happened to you?

antonio.murtino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, I did the complete removal of everything related to B4A, I reinstalled again but it continues to do the same problem, it starts up, displays nothing and remains on the list of processes, incomprehensible, I have also disabled the antivirus and other control software, even if it has always worked with these.

Upvote 0

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI
Uninstalling itself does not always help. You must clean up the entries in the registry. Use this program, uninstall everything with this program, and clear all registry entries with this program. Reset your computer and reinstall everything. https://www.revouninstaller.com/

Upvote 0

antonio.murtino

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI
Uninstalling itself does not always help. You must clean up the entries in the registry. Use this program, uninstall everything with this program, and clear all registry entries with this program. Reset your computer and reinstall everything. https://www.revouninstaller.com/

Hi, thanks for the reply. I had already done the complete uninstallation, including cleaning the Windows registry, removed all traces of B4A, then reinstalled, but the problem does not change.

Upvote 0

antonio.murtino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you uninstalled Java and SDK( packages)?

Hi, I have not removed java, not even the SDK, but as far as SDK is concerned I am 100% sure that it has no defects, because I have copied at par all the package on another pc is working perfectly. Now I try to uninstall Java and then reinstall it and see, actually it's something I didn't do. I believe, however, that Java is not influential in the execution of the A4B program, because it only serves (I believe) to execute the java code of the App being developed.

Upvote 0

anOparator

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you made changes to your video settings,
or to CtrlPnl>System>Advanced system settings>Advanced>Performance_Settings>Visual Effects?

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Didier9

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you normally use a secondary monitor that you may have unplugged?
I have seen apps running on the secondary monitor that want to stay there even when the monitor is unplugged, so the app runs but you can't see it or interact with it.

I do know that on this Dell Latitude E7470 for instance, the secondary display is funky. With B4A (not only B4A but that is one of the few programs that do that), windows that are not full screen on the secondary monitor do not refresh properly when the windows are moved around. When running B4A on the second monitor, I have to run it full screen or it's unusable. Even full screen is not perfect but at least it is usable. I have half a dozen Dell laptops of various types and that's the only one that does it. There are a couple other apps doing that too but not many.

Upvote 0

antonio.murtino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you normally use a secondary monitor that you may have unplugged?
I have seen apps running on the secondary monitor that want to stay there even when the monitor is unplugged, so the app runs but you can't see it or interact with it.

I do know that on this Dell Latitude E7470 for instance, the secondary display is funky. With B4A (not only B4A but that is one of the few programs that do that), windows that are not full screen on the secondary monitor do not refresh properly when the windows are moved around. When running B4A on the second monitor, I have to run it full screen or it's unusable. Even full screen is not perfect but at least it is usable. I have half a dozen Dell laptops of various types and that's the only one that does it. There are a couple other apps doing that too but not many.

no, i don't use a secondary monitor.

Upvote 0