iOS Question B4i Bridge don't install app after iOS upgrade to 8.1.3

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by tucano2000, Mar 2, 2015.

1. tucano2000

tucano2000 Active Member Licensed User

I has iphone 4s with iOS 7 and before update b4i bridge was working perfectly. After update to 8.1.3 b4i bridge open install dialog but when I touch install, nothing happens.

I already tried reinstalling b4i bridge but this does not solve my problem.

I am using hosted builder.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Are you able to reinstall B4i-Bridge from the browser?

3. tucano2000

Yes Erel B4i Bridge install But IDE applications don't install.

4. Erel

I don't think that it is related to the new OS (I tested it with several devices).

Have you tried to restart the device?

Note that you can also install the compiled apps from the browser (the same way you install B4i-Bridge).

5. tucano2000

Thank Erel I'll try and post the results.

6. tucano2000

I rebooted the device and tried to install from browser but the same problem occurred.

I discovered that my device is not accepting the package com.aldinformatica.infranotetest and B4i IDE shows no error. The Installation dialog appears on device but when I touch on install, the application does not install.

I solved the problem by changing the package name to com.aldinformatica.infranotetesting or com.aldinformatica.teste

I do not understand why this is happening. Before making ios update the package com.aldinformatica.infranotetest worked. My provisioning profile use wildcard this way. com.aldinformatica.*

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  7. Erel

Have you tried to install it once with iTunes? It might have solved this issue.

8. tucano2000

Erel, at iTunes installed perfectly but at b4i bridge or browser is not yet possible. I can continue working on my project with B4i Bridge without any problem if I use another package name.

Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice